The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 A trio of tarantulas

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 15/01/2016 : 20:46:52
First up, especially for Scottishbluebird, little Aragog (Euathlus sp.Red). He/she has grown loads but is still dinky hahahaha!!

Check out ma butt:

Doing a handstand:

Santanico Pandemonium (adult female B.smithi), such a big beautiful beastie:

Oops (G.pulchra), he/she now has the velvety black appearance I love about this species of T

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kez Posted - 16/01/2016 : 10:23:55
Ooooh, nice pics actually have a lot of respect for these beasties now after speaking to my friend about them (she runs a reptile rescue). I still wouldn't want one as a pet though lol

I remember a few years ago saying on here to Katie from Dublin how much I dislike them and would never hold one; well, now I have a beautiful Chile Rose called Tara and I've held her twice. Major anxiety attack beforehand and lost the plot when she was put near my hand to crawl onto, but once she was on I was in the zone and calmed right down would do it again without hesitation
scottishbluebird Posted - 15/01/2016 : 21:18:56
JEEEEEEEZ he finally looks like a proper T !!!!! wow he got big, loving the yellow and his black spot growing with him!, some fangs on him too!
Others are gorgeous too

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000