The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 More pics of my new corn! (pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aegis Posted - 26/07/2011 : 12:07:51
She seems to be settling in quite good! Went to change water today (refil cos was nearly empty) and she was a bit on edge still after the move. But came and had a sniff at my hand, tongue came out a few times, went over my hand then just went off.

Here is a few clearer pics of my girl! Sorry its pic heavy, but i just love her!

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
thistle Posted - 27/07/2011 : 00:29:53
She is very beautiful. Don't blame you for being a proud new owner.
Aegis Posted - 26/07/2011 : 23:04:04
Thanks everyone :) I really do love her so much already! I got another amazing few pics of her earlier. Trying not to disturb her too often though. And dont want to spam up the photos section! lol. Thank goodness i got a pro camera! Its well used! x
scottishbluebird Posted - 26/07/2011 : 22:37:57
Gorgeous snake, she looks huge, really like the last pic!
tordyjo Posted - 26/07/2011 : 22:25:17
some lovely pics, love the one of her looking straight at the camera - i'm coming to get you.....
awlred Posted - 26/07/2011 : 22:18:35
Absolutely gorgeous pics and a super gorgeous snake!
Aegis Posted - 26/07/2011 : 22:14:03
Yeah that was shavings, the mate i bought her from cleaned the viv before i got her so i never got a chance to change to aspen! I have changed about 3 quarters of the tank from shavings to aspen. Last corner to go is where she is hiding in right now. I did tell my mate (who has kept snakes for 5 years) that shavings was useless for them but she said she had always used it! grr! Never mind, when i can handle her, i will completely change viv again to make sure i didnt miss anything!
tarotpodge Posted - 26/07/2011 : 21:15:33
she is beautifulll. one point...is that shavings she is on. looks like it from the pics. If so you need to change this as is NOT a very good substrate for snakes. I believe(read on another thread) that is mostly made from pine which is harmfull to corns. Aspen is a better alternative or beech chips.
Aegis Posted - 26/07/2011 : 20:53:47
Thanks! Im a very proud mummy :D Cant wait to hold her! She seems pretty active tonight :) Only 5 days to wait to hold her!
garrie Posted - 26/07/2011 : 12:14:46
You've taken some lovely pics - and she looks like she is settling well

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000