The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reptile Shows & Meetings
 Reptile Shows/Show Dates
 any shows near wiltshire

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sue2012 Posted - 03/03/2012 : 02:14:37
anyone know of any reptile shows near wiltshire or close by in the south west would love to go to one but all seam so far away :(
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chrisc Posted - 14/05/2012 : 06:23:06
hi all i organise a swindon reptile keepers meet every 2 months, next one is on the 2nd of june.
will post the other details when i get home from work
a2c7 Posted - 23/04/2012 : 16:19:11
Old thread bump! I'm in Taunton and I'm sure there are a lot of reptile owners around this area since we have three shops stocking reptiles in Taunton alone. Now there is the new place in Shepton Mallet maybe there is more chance of a show in this neck of the woods? They should have one at the Bath and West Showground! I know a venue in Somerset (Bridgwater) that would be good for one as in my old job we hosted events there - it's just off the motorway so very easy for all on the M5 corridor to get to.
n/a Posted - 08/03/2012 : 23:47:56
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:
Originally posted by Toggsy

Im only down the road in Shepton Mallet

Bah, after we've already paid for parking for the Nassfest, I could've stuck my car on your driveway while I have my weekend of drinking far to much and listening to loud music.
Actually, that sounds like a normal weekend for me, the only difference is that I'll be sleeping in a tent up there.

You'll be lucky I've got job to park on it self it's first come first served lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 08/03/2012 : 22:32:59
quote:
Originally posted by Toggsy

Bah, after we've already paid for parking for the Nassfest, I could've stuck my car on your driveway while I have my weekend of drinking far to much and listening to loud music.
Actually, that sounds like a normal weekend for me, the only difference is that I'll be sleeping in a tent up there.
sue2012 Posted - 08/03/2012 : 15:45:12
quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

quote:
Originally posted by ScalySituation

We'll have to think on this then :P

Paulie isnt miles away either i dont think

<--Taunton somerset my aunt and uncle live in calne sue

ty do omg small world lol and as calne is such a small place my other half prob knows them (he knows every one lol)
paulie78 Posted - 08/03/2012 : 14:32:55
quote:
Originally posted by ScalySituation

<--Taunton somerset my aunt and uncle live in calne sue
n/a Posted - 08/03/2012 : 11:04:28
It would be great to meet up with people who share the same interest and discuss ideas tips etc I'm available most weekends as is mrs toggsy.
Also we might be able to save our selfs a few quid when buying frozen mice and rats if we put and order together as it works out cheaper when bulk buying by the 100 by splitting it 3 or 4 ways.
ScalySituation Posted - 08/03/2012 : 10:49:23

n/a Posted - 08/03/2012 : 01:20:27
sue2012 Posted - 07/03/2012 : 20:46:10
just down the roafd then lol im in calne
ScalySituation Posted - 07/03/2012 : 19:47:06
I'm in trowbridge
sue2012 Posted - 07/03/2012 : 19:34:41
where in wilts are u hun and i would love to get one somewhere round here just would not know where to start im sure it would be easy to hire somewhere be good to get some breeders involved so there was the opertunity to buy some reptiles if wanting to oh it could be fantastic i just dont know how to plan 1 lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 07/03/2012 : 11:28:07
I'm generally spread around Dorset and Hants for most of the time, I've looked into having a meet in the past, myself and a few other members did a year or 2 ago, there is a lot of red tape to get through to have a decent organised meet, even just a small one with a couple people is awkward and not easy to do, unless you own a large house and want to do it there.
The idea is good though, have a looky into it where you are as all councils differ with their rules/regs.
ScalySituation Posted - 07/03/2012 : 08:23:02
we should do it ourselves :P

Im in wilts too and there is a worrying lack of reptile meets :O
sue2012 Posted - 06/03/2012 : 18:19:41
wish there was something this end of the uk lol who can u get in touch with to try and arange one
Falice Posted - 06/03/2012 : 17:54:18
I would have gone to bugfest if i had known it was on as i live in yeovil! gutted. I don't kno of any others though but I would like to go to one if there is any =] hopefully someone knows of some
paulie78 Posted - 04/03/2012 : 10:44:35
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Closest I know of is the spidery one in Somerset (I think) and the Portsmouth one.
Can't remember exact details off-hand, shall rummage and get info tomoz.

Thinks you means Bugfest in yeovil that was a couple weeks ago lol i didnt go too many creepy crawlies and spider sugh **shudders**
Kehhlyr Posted - 04/03/2012 : 02:47:57
Closest I know of is the spidery one in Somerset (I think) and the Portsmouth one.
Can't remember exact details off-hand, shall rummage and get info tomoz.
sue2012 Posted - 03/03/2012 : 12:44:45
looks like no one knows lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000