The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Links
 Dutch corn snake site

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Isoldael Posted - 03/08/2012 : 12:24:58
I noticed there really are no proper corn snake websites for us dutchies, so I decided to make my own (korenslangen.nl). It's still very much under construction (I've pretty much only pasted the template inthere and made some adjustments to the look), but I'd already like to ask you for help.

Similar to Ians Vivarium, I'd like to make a morph list where people can see the beautiful varieties of our beloved corns. Problem is, I don't have any morph pictures and I don't want to use any that I don't have the copyright of.

So here's what I would like to ask the bunch of you - if you have any nice pictures of a certain morph corn, could I use them for my website? Unfortunately, I can't offer any kind of payment as it's all pretty much a voluntary project. The only thing I CAN offer is to add your name right below the picture, or a link to your site if you have one.

Thank you in advance! :)
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Isoldael Posted - 06/12/2012 : 15:00:52
Thanks for the support, guys! I've been a bit busy lately, but I'll definitely have time to get working on it again during the holidays :)
Criminal Nails Posted - 06/12/2012 : 14:03:37
That sounds like a GREAT idea! There are no nice sites in Spain either, but I don't have the courage to start my own. Good luck, I hope it will be a successful and helpful site :)
ScalySituation Posted - 30/11/2012 : 18:12:20
go for any of my pics you want :)
serena_08 Posted - 30/11/2012 : 18:08:32
I have a nice charcoal, amel and Carolina you can have pictures of :) and also a big boy amel available too! If you send me an email I can forward pictures on as its easier than photobucket for me :)
Razee Posted - 30/11/2012 : 18:08:10
You're very welcome to use any of mine, already on the forum, and any future ones, too.
Kyla Posted - 30/11/2012 : 10:40:50
Hi, I only have the one snake but feel free to use any of my photos :).

Here's a link to my photobucket album:
http://s1216.beta.photobucket.com/user/kylamoore90/library/Ghost%20the%20Snow%20Morph%20Corn%20Snake
Isoldael Posted - 03/08/2012 : 18:17:18
Thanks a lot, guys! Working hard to get everything running. Of course, I don't mean to compete with thecornsnake in any way - just want to add an option for dutch users :)
Lozzy Posted - 03/08/2012 : 14:32:38
Happy for you to use any of my pictures and if you want different angles just ask im happy to help

Ill also add my photobucket http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q617/mickeymoo1989/

Good luck, look forward to visiting it when its up and running :)
Auld Baldy Posted - 03/08/2012 : 14:23:47
Proper Link: http://www.korenslangen.nl/

Good idea. You are welcome to freely use any of the pictures I have already posted here on CSF. I will also forward any new ones which might be suitable. Good luck with the project.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000