The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Sad Sale of Female Sub-Adult/Adult BRB

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oakleyman18 Posted - 17/12/2012 : 18:46:53
Hello All,

I'm moving out in February, and the place I'm moving to doesn't have as much space, and I'm having to make a couple of tough choices regards the animals. I love this girl, but she takes up more space than anyone else.

She's CB'10 from some great parents in the midlands. She last weighed 893g, so is on the way to breeding weight. Shouldn't take too long to get her up to weight, she's never missed a feed.

She has some cracking colours, and would make an awesome display snake. Her night-time colours are fantastic too, loads of white on her. She's reasonably good to handle, but doesn't like being caught out and about when on her nightly travels, or put infront of large groups, so I'd recommend her for someone who's kept BRB's before, or another medium bodied boa.

I hope she finds a great home, and I'm happy to go halves on a courier (World Wide Reptiles or similar), and would be open to sensible offers.

Recent pics:

Thanks!

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
oakleyman18 Posted - 22/12/2012 : 18:55:36
Sold and delivered to a lovely home :) *sniff* Admins- please close.
oakleyman18 Posted - 21/12/2012 : 11:05:57
Plans for this girl fell through, so she is available again! :)
oakleyman18 Posted - 18/12/2012 : 21:04:22
I know, me too :( But I just can't guarantee her the space she needs. Because they need floor space, moving house with her just isn't looking possible at the moment.. That's the problem with going from a 4 bed to a 1 bed! Still, she should make someone happy :)
smart bunny Posted - 17/12/2012 : 20:53:57
Nooooooo!!!

Oscar, it was your photos of Jade that first made us want a BRB (and we got a fussy eater CRB instead lol), I'm gutted you have to sell her :(

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000