The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 why the forum is the way it is

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gmac Posted - 31/12/2012 : 20:10:24
seems we are having to justify ourselves to the few that dont appreciate how the forum works or what it is provided for, so shall try to explain.

PM system, there is a modification that can be added to snitz forums however based on other forums experiences the pm system hasnt been added and wont be added, this ensures that nothing and nobody can be victimised or receive abusive messages, as this does happen on other forums. Anything that happens on this site is viseable to all.

Email system as above, however if folks want to add email addies that is entirely upto them and we accept no liability for emails received.

Location - you can add a location to your signature if you so wish but snitz system does not permit that adding of your location to the sidebar. There is also a location option on your profile you can add your location there if you so wish.

The forum team is here to ensure this and will remove, modify threads /posts and users that don't comply with forum rules where we can to ensure the forum runs smoothly, which mostly it does. Kazalewy (bosses) also pay for this site and don't just cover it with adverts, bearing in mind this is only one of the many sites theses guys run.

Thanks G
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paulie78 Posted - 01/01/2013 : 22:14:33
Is more than happy with the Forum i mean if nothing else its basically a free idiots guide to corn snakes the only thing i think would be a cool addition is a like button haha i'm just kidding i think the forum is great and if people dont like it they can always mooch over to the Dark Side for me theres no other forum that even comes close to the friendly helpfull welcoming nature that this one has!
Thorne Walker Posted - 01/01/2013 : 18:06:18
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

there is an add on for avatars for snitz, but not sure if we would install that add on. I will however ask that question ThorneWalker

Thanks Gmac!
ean632 Posted - 01/01/2013 : 12:27:17
In my opinion this is a simple forum to use and works well, dont fix what isnt broken.
nusnakemum Posted - 01/01/2013 : 01:01:56
thank you and happy new year to all who run and use this forum _ it has inspired, humoured and advised me enormously !
gmac Posted - 31/12/2012 : 21:26:17
there is an add on for avatars for snitz, but not sure if we would install that add on. I will however ask that question ThorneWalker
Thorne Walker Posted - 31/12/2012 : 21:22:02
What about photo avatars?

It's the only thing that I really miss about this forum...
serena_08 Posted - 31/12/2012 : 20:55:22
Thanks for everything, it's a good forum and although opinions differ from time to time, it has been a great research facility and I've enjoyed talking to other members!

If some people want more from the free forum, they should look elsewhere in my view! This is one of the simplest forums I've ever used!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000