The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Who is going to S.W.A.R.E. tomorrow?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Razee Posted - 13/04/2013 : 12:50:53
As above, who is going :-) ? The new venue is on the Rfuk show tread now.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Welshlamb Posted - 15/04/2013 : 13:57:51
Went to the show. Was very friendly and a happy atmosphere. Massive crowds, but I found a beautiful Cali king, which I could not leave without. Will definitely go again if there's another.
Charles Posted - 14/04/2013 : 22:57:26
I had a fab time. It was heaving when I fist arrived as the new venue was on the small side. I didn't plan to buy anything and, as said above, there were very few cornsnakes which was a disappointment. As I only plan to buy one more snake and I would like it to be a male Caramel with hets, I am not sure if I will attend many more shows. Having said that, my father does leave near Portsmouth.
Razee Posted - 14/04/2013 : 22:28:27
Long story, Slink, have a look at the thread on this forum, under reptile shows/show dates - I think Charles explains it there.
But yes, it' breeders, selling to other reptile enthusiasts, and lots of equipment, books, magazines, education etc. was very friendly.
Slink Posted - 14/04/2013 : 21:07:07
Just a couple of questions as I am still fairly new to having a snake, is s.w.a.r.e just a reptile show that breeders set up stalls to sell snakes etc. (I've never heard of this before but sounds like something I would be interested in next year) and in the thread that was linked above it mentioned that animal rights protestors were against it.... What are they against?
Razee Posted - 14/04/2013 : 17:23:21
Well, what hubby doesn't know - is I've taken up the breeder's business card, and he's only in the next county...

lupi lou Posted - 14/04/2013 : 16:50:21
you mean you bought nothing I'd defiantly be leaving the hubby at home next time!
Razee Posted - 14/04/2013 : 16:43:38
Just got back - was very nice, though not enough corn snakes - no female okeetees, or butter motleys, or gold dusts..
There was a very nice breeding pair though - creamsicle, and het creamsickle ( rootbeer I suppose ), I was sorely tempted...

And stunning very low pied male royal... was not allowed to buy him, even though he was exactly the type of pied I like...

Saw so many people walking out with their new additions - so, might not be taking hubby with me next time.
Charles Posted - 13/04/2013 : 15:46:13
Thank you
Razee Posted - 13/04/2013 : 15:22:44

Here's the link to the thread, hope it works ( it's the first time I've done that ), and hope it's ok to link it..

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/reptile-shows-breeder-meetings/948801-s-w-r-e-show.html
Charles Posted - 13/04/2013 : 15:05:33
Can you link to that. Sorry on my phone so harder to browse. It still is t on their website.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000