The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reptile Shows & Meetings
 Reptile Shows/Show Dates
 Kempton this weekend 11/08/13

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Stitsophrenic Posted - 07/08/2013 : 00:43:22
Hello all,

I couldn't see a thread on here for this show (apologies if I've overlooked one).
I was wondering if anyone else is going and if so, what you'll be on the lookout for?

I've never been to a rep show before, so I'm quite excited about it!

I'm not planning to buy any snakes there....although I've had the talk with my OH about exceptions to the 'only buying equipment and networking' rule this evening and we have agreed that if I see a really lovely lavender stripe female at a fantastic price, or (and) a BRB at the right price I'm allowed to get it (them).

Anyone else?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 07/08/2013 : 09:11:22
Too far for me - plus I'm working. Such a shame. I'd love to go to one of the bigger shows :( Of course I would almost certainly return with AT LEAST 1 snake possibly more so it's probably good I can't lol!
Moppet Posted - 07/08/2013 : 09:04:03
Too far for me unfortunately. I hope you find everything you're looking for
Razee Posted - 07/08/2013 : 08:57:46
I'm still thinking about it - would love to go, but it's along way from Devon, and it'd require all the self control I have, not to come home with new snakeys.... very dangerous, reptile shows...
oakleyman18 Posted - 07/08/2013 : 08:35:07
Yep I'll be there :) That's the thing with these shows, you can say that you won't get anything, but if you bring your wallet, you will. The ONLY safe way you can prevent this is not bring your wallet with you :P

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000