The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Yet another Cornsnake morph guide update!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
eeji Posted - 21/09/2009 : 22:24:11
The Morphguide has been updated to include more photos, and you are now able to upload your own photos directly to the morph guide from each page. The aim of this is to build a guide that illustrates the differences between animals of the same morph, and how age, sex or hets can affect colours and patterns.

http://iansvivarium.com/cornmorphs.php
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Charles Posted - 22/09/2014 : 18:11:02
Looks fab!
Donnie Posted - 22/09/2014 : 14:20:45
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

IV has just had another massive update, taking the total number of cornsnake morphs up to 443. We've now also got a breeder directory (give me a shout if you want adding), and don't forget the forum and punnett square calculator is still there too :)

The new site is looking great Eeji
eeji Posted - 21/09/2014 : 18:43:43
IV has just had another massive update, taking the total number of cornsnake morphs up to 443. We've now also got a breeder directory (give me a shout if you want adding), and don't forget the forum and punnett square calculator is still there too :)
Leasha Posted - 25/02/2014 : 10:04:46
Nice O w O
Invalid User Posted - 18/11/2010 : 11:28:07
Wow. So many morphs! I had no idea there where so many. All stunning.
herriotfan Posted - 17/05/2010 : 22:57:34
eeji, this is the most amazing site for cornsnake morphs. Superb!!!!!!
n/a Posted - 17/05/2010 : 21:37:13
I have been working on my morph breeding program the whole week, using the formulas and just pasted them into my code. After yelling at the screen for about 2 hours for not working as intended and starting to doubt my own sanity, i decided to go thru every line, thats how i found it.
Now the program work as intended ..until fixed ;)

Your site is an awesome source of information without anything comming even close to it. Thanks for all the work you put into it :)

/M
eeji Posted - 17/05/2010 : 21:22:23
woops, my bad copy n pasting! well spotted and thank you for letting me know :) Its all fixed now
n/a Posted - 17/05/2010 : 21:05:15
I think i may have found a misstake... If you click on "Blizzard" the text says "A combination of Amelanistic and Charcoal." but the formula says anaana chcchc... Shouldnt that be aaaa chcchc instead?

/Magnus
n/a Posted - 05/04/2010 : 21:41:28
Those are some of the most amazing variety of Morphs I have ever seen
I thought I had seen all the Morphs there is! How wrong I was!
Great idea as well eej
Kellog Posted - 18/03/2010 : 04:49:19
Your morph guides are great Eeji....am just sorry I dont have any pics good enough of Kellog or Silvesta to add, cos personally I think they are perfect examples of ghosts and anerys !

xxx
eeji Posted - 17/03/2010 : 23:13:26
another update, there is now a hybrid section with new combinations being added every day.
n/a Posted - 05/01/2010 : 22:40:53
This is fantastic!!! Im new to the cornsnake world. This helped me loads, thank you !!!
HannahB Posted - 22/09/2009 : 06:52:33
ooooh neat idea

was going to post piccies of Aura as shes a butter stripe and she was already on it..shes the stripe hatchling lol.. all i need now is a pic of lib and mont on there and thats my 4 sorted!
n/a Posted - 21/09/2009 : 22:43:11
thats a great idea eeji will have to register

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000