The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hi and Thanks!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chequers Posted - 26/04/2014 : 22:36:09
Hi everyone
Just wanted to say hello on the forum (been on the fb group for a while).
Being able to look at the wealth of advice from experienced keepers has been a massive help in getting started and gaining confidence.
My corn has had problems settling to feeding but with three consecutive feeds under our belt as of today, I'm really hoping that (having tried many of the different strategies suggested here) that I've managed to find a way that works for him. It's such a relief as he was so tiny when I got him, so I worried alot about him missing feeds. Today he was even interested in the bag the food was in before I got it out!
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Deaks1457 Posted - 29/04/2014 : 01:12:26
Hi Sarah and welcome!! The forum here is great and there are lots of extremely helpful people here with lots of fantastic advice!
chequers Posted - 28/04/2014 : 09:56:45
Pics incoming when both mine and my son's snake have digested their food!
Donnie Posted - 27/04/2014 : 21:39:52
Hello and welcome
Snakeysal Posted - 27/04/2014 : 17:43:24
Hi Sarah and welcome x
Razee Posted - 27/04/2014 : 16:55:39
Hello and welcome to the forum :-)
Boomslang Posted - 27/04/2014 : 14:58:52
Hello and welcome
coxymk2 Posted - 27/04/2014 : 09:52:57
Hello and welcome
Kellog Posted - 27/04/2014 : 09:30:19
So glad you've joined us on here as well Sarah . And it's great to hear that your little one has now eaten 3 times with you. Hopefully that means his feeding response has kicked in and the problems are a thing of the past.

If you can't find what you want to know using the search option, then please don't hesitate to ask. We don't bite, much . In the top right corner, by the search option, is 'Active topics'. You can use that to access those threads that have been commented on since you last logged in.

Pics are compulsory, of course. Hopefully this will help - How to post images using Photobucket , although it is playing up at the moment . You will need to look at this as well Photobucket update . You can also post pics via Facebook. Select the IMG option (top of box, yellow and looks like a mountain), then just right click on the Facebook photo, select copy URL and add them between the [img] tags. Hopefully that makes sense .

Xxx
Redware Posted - 26/04/2014 : 23:50:12
Hi and Welcome
scottishbluebird Posted - 26/04/2014 : 23:11:37
Hi and welcome
gmac Posted - 26/04/2014 : 23:00:51
Welcome here now

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000