The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Syn-ake venom eye cream

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scottishbluebird Posted - 17/08/2014 : 22:31:24
Never heard of this before, with the bags under my eyes might give it a go! even though its synthetic still kinda cool

Product description

WrinkleBlock combats the visible signs of ageing with wrinkles appearing reduced, giving the appearance of smoother skin.

Advanced age fighting ingredients including vitamin E and Syn-ake, a synthetic snake venom, helps you get that youthful look by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and smoothing the skin.

Syn-ake is a synthetic snake venom containing a substance that mimics the venom of the Temple Viper.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 21/08/2014 : 22:54:18
My wrinkles aint that bad!
eeji Posted - 21/08/2014 : 19:50:13
theres only one thing that will get rid of wrinkles....

:D
scottishbluebird Posted - 20/08/2014 : 20:34:22
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

lmao, well i DO have a deadly venomous snake.......The Mighty Worm, erm, Storm

Me thinks 'the mighty worm' needs some miracle face cream himself

ok, i did lol at that but still
Donnie Posted - 19/08/2014 : 21:22:39
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Me thinks 'the mighty worm' needs some miracle face cream himself
Razee Posted - 19/08/2014 : 16:59:20
Put him to work :-)
scottishbluebird Posted - 19/08/2014 : 16:51:05
Razee Posted - 19/08/2014 : 12:47:38
Mwaha ha haaa.. I like the idea of running the business.. you could start with a hoggie. Tell the clients it's a deadly puff adder, that has been specially trained to inject only sub lethal doses of venom. Then get the hoggie to chew on their face a bit. They will swell up, wrinkles will DEFINITELY be reduced, charge them extortionate amount of money, and make sure you have a second home in Mauritius or somewhere like that :-)
Wheels Posted - 19/08/2014 : 11:48:33
I recommend cellotape, works wonders! You just stick it at the corner of your eye, stretch the skin toward the ear and secure the tape to hold the skin in place. As the tape is clear, no one can see your solution (just stay out of bright light or someone may notice a reflection)

Alternatively, purchase a venomous snake and encourage it to bite you in the eye area on a regular basis.....you could even start a business and charge extortionate fees for each bite, er, treatment.... I'd recommend very good insurance for this route though

I make my wrinkles APPEAR reduced by squinting when I look in a mirror. I also accept my wrinkles as hard-won battle scars from being so successful at living that I'm still doing it
Razee Posted - 19/08/2014 : 09:19:08
Save your money for much better things, SBB :-)

Whenever I read about yet another " miracle antiwrinkle cream ", I just think - if someone developed something that truly works, they'd probably have a Nobel price or similar.. miracle antiwrinkle creams simply don't exist :-) Do you notice, how they always say that wrinkles "APPEAR " reduced?
Moppet Posted - 18/08/2014 : 17:47:45
Hmmm. I'm not sure I'd like to put something that claims to mimic venom so close to my eyes! Scary stuff.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000