The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Ooops the zoo has expanded ..again!(warning pictur

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 21/08/2014 : 18:41:06
Hey guys sorry for my absence this years really not going to well for me with health etc so i've become a bit of a hermit tbh but thought i was long overdue a visit here and fill everyone in on whats been going on apologies to those that already know all this stuff lol which i knows more than a few of you

First things first ..

Lith and Eddies egg hatched ultimately i ended up with only 3 good eggs all of which hatched albeit late day 76 3 healthy normal lil hatchies not what i was expecting shoulda been Hypos lol but at least i now know the genetics of my girl lol one took its first feed and im trying the others later

Also my Crestie Eggs Hatched much to my surprise i have 2 gorgeous lil babys omg they are such characters soooo tiny but by god they have really profound characters lol (pics below)

There has also been a few additions to my zoo which i shall list below for those that dont already know

Bindi my gorgeous Woma a cb12 a present from a friend when they went to hamm this year totally unexpected and floored me i must admit shes a good girl but erm can be bitey lol i treat her like my big king ..with extreme caution lol

Eowyn cracking lil female pastel bred by a friend :-)

As yet Un named Female Granit het pied

Odin .. Male Tessera

Bonkers ..female Pacman frog in need of a home so ive taken her on

The Baby Cresties ..

The Corn Hatchlings

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 22/08/2014 : 21:25:39
Well it would be rude to turn away presents! I notice how to say that's it for this year to be fair I've been a bit naughty this year what with adding 3 gerbils and the list of baby geckos I keep saying I might have to keep, and then there's Donny next month....
Donnie Posted - 22/08/2014 : 19:06:59
Good to hear from you Paulie. Loving the woma, Aussie pythons rule
scottishbluebird Posted - 21/08/2014 : 22:57:55
Nice to have you back
Congrats on the babies, especially the cresties omg, the cuteness!!
Bindi is stunning
paulie78 Posted - 21/08/2014 : 22:33:16
quote:
Originally posted by Razee

Nice to see you back, Paulie, hope things will improve for you soon.

That woma is stunning ( in fact, so's the pastel, and all the others ).

Thanks Muchly mate
paulie78 Posted - 21/08/2014 : 22:32:46
quote:
Originally posted by piebobs71

Eowyn is stunning,python definitely next on my list,your granit is so different then mine ,the frog is crazy looking lol

Cheers she is a lil stunner and the pictures really dont do the Woma justice shes stunning!! lol i love frogs Pacmans are awesome this ones much bigger than my male (Happy)
paulie78 Posted - 21/08/2014 : 22:31:33
quote:
Originally posted by lupi lou

Hmm now how many times have we heard your not getting any more ;-) the woma is beautiful am very jealous!! congrats on your hatchlings and all the new additions. Sorry to hear you've not had a good year I hope things pick you for you.

Cheers Lou lol in my defence i was quite content with my lot but you know how it is with me i have an incapability of saying no pmsl but this is definately it for this year and you can take that to the bank (i am including the 2 yet to arrive in this lol the pied and the lav)
Razee Posted - 21/08/2014 : 22:07:44
Nice to see you back, Paulie, hope things will improve for you soon.

That woma is stunning ( in fact, so's the pastel, and all the others ).
piebobs71 Posted - 21/08/2014 : 21:52:42
Eowyn is stunning,python definitely next on my list,your granit is so different then mine ,the frog is crazy looking lol
lupi lou Posted - 21/08/2014 : 21:45:57
Hmm now how many times have we heard your not getting any more ;-) the woma is beautiful am very jealous!! congrats on your hatchlings and all the new additions. Sorry to hear you've not had a good year I hope things pick you for you.
paulie78 Posted - 21/08/2014 : 19:11:44
Note** The last picture is off a stunning lil Amel Motley stripe hatchling arriving soon not one of my hatchlings lol im also finally getting my hands on a Lavender woohoo Thankyou Naz on and also have another lad coming thats something Pied ;-)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000