The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Squidwood shed!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Razee Posted - 03/10/2014 : 10:39:52
Bit pointless theread, considering shedding is nothing new to me :-) BUT:

Squidwood has left me a perfect shed overnight - not a single tear, or present and perfect :-)
The shed was still damp, 41 cm, so he's around 37 cm - and weighs 12 g empty - so not as tiny as I thought :-)

He's also glued his first poopage to a cork bark hide... he's done it all - fed, shed and pooped in less than a week - and I reckon it must only be the 2 nd shed in his life, as he was born in August.

He brings a bit of happiness to me, as our cat got worse again...poor Ginty had to go to hospital yesterday, because of his heart condition. Back home with us now, but poorly...
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 12/10/2014 : 16:10:27
yay for shed and kitty feeling better.
Razee Posted - 10/10/2014 : 14:30:33
Thank you, SBB, Ginty is better now, started eating again and his breathing and heart are much improved, so we are really happy :-)

Drahcir9, Skully isn't shrinking :-) it's just that the old skin stretches during shedding, sometimes a lot, sometimes only a tiny bit. I find it stretches a lot if the snake has been damp.
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/10/2014 : 17:09:17
Its always great when a shed is perfect, no matter how often your other snakes have shed!
Again massive big kitty hugs xxx
Drahcir9 Posted - 07/10/2014 : 12:01:53
Skully happily shed whilst out on the sofa with me last time and i took it as a nice gesture of trust.. Oddly her previous two sheds measured 126cm but this last one only 114cm... Is she shrinking ??
yalovit Posted - 03/10/2014 : 14:09:30
hope ginty gets well soon

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000