The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Woo Finally here

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Seashaker Posted - 02/11/2014 : 21:22:10

Cheers for the add guys, looking forward to getting my first Corn Snake soon (hopefully re-homing from a local rescue centre)! have been doing my reading up (mainly while at work), loads of great info here!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hopeful_corn_owner Posted - 25/11/2014 : 14:00:02
Seashaker - I know I am late...but wanted to say hi and welcome lol.

How's the rescue project going?

Julz xx
Kellog Posted - 10/11/2014 : 07:20:01
Think it's a great idea to visit the rescue place and do some handling and feeding . Will make you more confident when you've finally got your snake.

Have fun today .

Xxx
Seashaker Posted - 09/11/2014 : 10:48:36
Coxymk2, Herriotfan, Donnie, Redware thanks all, looking forward to getting started soon!,
Seashaker Posted - 09/11/2014 : 10:47:12
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Welcome Steve, so glad you've joined us. Hopefully you'll have seen that this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship . If you're a Facebook user and haven't found us already you can also join our group on there - Thecornsnake.co.uk

It's brilliamt that you are doing your research before getting your corn . So many people don't . I'm also really glad that you're offering a home to a snake that needs it. If you can't find what you want to know using the search option, then please don't hesitate to ask. We don't bite, much . In the top right corner, by the search option, is 'Active topics'. You can use that to access those threads that have been commented on since you last logged in.

A word of warning, this won't be your last corn....they are addictive .

Xxx

Cheers! Have found the fb page already! Seems alien to me to not do any research first, still on for rehousing, going back to rescue place on Mon so can feed a load ( sounds silly but don't want to do it wrong haha) then will be picking out my new housemate and hopefully will be bringing home on weds! That is if All my vivarium plants and backgrounds have arrived in time, getting very impatient now #128516;
Redware Posted - 09/11/2014 : 08:05:35
Hi and welcome.
Kellog Posted - 06/11/2014 : 07:32:07
Welcome Steve, so glad you've joined us. Hopefully you'll have seen that this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship . If you're a Facebook user and haven't found us already you can also join our group on there - Thecornsnake.co.uk

It's brilliamt that you are doing your research before getting your corn . So many people don't . I'm also really glad that you're offering a home to a snake that needs it. If you can't find what you want to know using the search option, then please don't hesitate to ask. We don't bite, much . In the top right corner, by the search option, is 'Active topics'. You can use that to access those threads that have been commented on since you last logged in.

A word of warning, this won't be your last corn....they are addictive .

Xxx
Donnie Posted - 05/11/2014 : 19:30:58
Hello and welcome
herriotfan Posted - 05/11/2014 : 08:57:51
Welcome aboard
coxymk2 Posted - 03/11/2014 : 22:24:39
Hello and welcome
Seashaker Posted - 03/11/2014 : 19:49:20
Cheers all, very much looking forward to finding one :) Im hoping all my set up bits and pieces will turn up tomorrow sa can start o get that side of things sorted and worked out prior to any arrival :)
Wheels Posted - 03/11/2014 : 13:49:27
Welcome along!
Freddiesmum Posted - 03/11/2014 : 10:40:05
Good luck in your search for a corn
Razee Posted - 03/11/2014 : 07:16:36
Hello and welcome to the forum :-)
scottishbluebird Posted - 03/11/2014 : 00:18:14
Hi and welcome
gmac Posted - 02/11/2014 : 22:04:26
Welcome along seashaker.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000