The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Oh No! Addiction!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pauline Posted - 14/03/2015 : 20:34:34
I took my daughter to have a look at the fab reptile shop today and pick up my food, and I couldn't believe the snake I seen a couple of weeks ago when I bought Kol was still there. I was sooo torn between the two and couldn't believe she was still there today.

I just couldn't leave her and brought her home. I think my hubby is still in shock!

But I am the very lucky mummy of a hypo girl about 9 months old (same as Kol) and my daughter has named her Elijah (Ellie for short).

I knew I would always end up with more than one but I am already looking at viv stacks!! Help lol xxx
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ScalySituation Posted - 03/04/2015 : 19:43:56
I have really bad craving, need to get my room done before I can get more, but with A levels and ME I have no time or energy! Not fair
Razee Posted - 03/04/2015 : 12:35:58
Just don't go to Pets at Home, if you have any near you. They have started selling some decent morphs, and all their corn snakes are one price, they don't know or care about morphs. I've already bought Squidwood there, and now I made a mistake of going again, and they have an amel stripe - absolutely stunning one. Fortunately, it's a male, which is the only thing that's stopping me...
Bertie Posted - 23/03/2015 : 19:43:35
Who are u trying to kid lol ur addiction has well and truly started !!! Lol
Pauline Posted - 17/03/2015 : 12:53:26
I have found Ian's Vivarium and it is a nightmare haha. It is so difficult to pick a favourite morph, there are quite a few I like. I am going to wait (yeah right) until Kol and Elijah move into bigger vivs before adding to my collection.
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/03/2015 : 00:27:25
lol yep addictive!!
herriotfan Posted - 15/03/2015 : 09:38:15
Haha, the addiction grabs another victim!!
Razee Posted - 14/03/2015 : 22:51:12
Lol, that didn't take long :-) I'm afraid you are lost, and the help is impossible at this stage... Welcome to the club. I take it you've discovered Ians vivarium - guide to corn snake morphs? If yes, you are definitely lost and beyond any help...like the rest of us :-)

I remember when l first bought Bazilishka... Didn't know anything about Internet forums, or snake addiction - and my hubby said to me: it's definitely going to be just the one snake, isn't it? And I said of course, why would l want any more? ...... Almost four years later, l have 4 snakes ( and that's really, really holding myself back ). :-)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000