The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Nice experience

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Razee Posted - 18/03/2015 : 16:47:57
So, today at midday, the weather was so nice, I decided to take Twiddie for a little sunbathe. It had to be just him, as the two others are deep in blue, and little Squid has a very full tummy

So, there I was stood in the doorway, in full sun, Twid relaxed in my arms, soaking in the sun happily...when I heard the gate open. It was the postman, and I thought I'd better warn him, as we all know what other people's reactions to snakes can be

He didn't mind at all, in fact, he liked Twid, and even stroked him; said he really liked snakes, but his wife doesn't so he can't have one. What a nice change from people recoiling away, even when you just talk about snakes.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Razee Posted - 23/03/2015 : 14:37:18
I think they generally do, and it's bound to be healthy for them, some vitamin D in exactly the right way they are meant to have it :-). Plus, the sunshine makes their colours really beautiful.

When it's still not warm enough, I just stand in the doorway, out of wind, and if you wear a darker top, it created a very nice and warm place for the snakes to bask :-)
ScalySituation Posted - 19/03/2015 : 22:23:36
I took Maggie out into the sunshine the other day. She loved it
scottishbluebird Posted - 19/03/2015 : 16:21:01
Yep, i really do think it made his day, he went away with a totally different attitude towards snakes!!

lol, she can certainly bring a thread down a level !! (not that i do any encouraging.....)
Razee Posted - 19/03/2015 : 11:20:06
Good on the delivery guy, another person converted. :-) Bet it's made his day.

P.s.
At least on here, this completely innocent thread is in no danger into descending into a completely something else, lol ;-)

scottishbluebird Posted - 18/03/2015 : 23:42:59
Still no sunshine here sadly, Kellogs has scared a delivery guy, but asked him if he could spare a min. and end of that he had a hold of her

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000