The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 CB 12 Carolina Corn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tk72 Posted - 20/05/2015 : 22:05:25
Unfortunately we have decided that Cola needs a new Home! Unsure of sex as we have never had her/him probed. Cola is in perfect condition and is around 3ft plus and weighs 400 grams. Strike feeds nearly every time and sheds and poos with no problems at all. We have bought a puppy and Cola is being left out a bit and not getting brought out as much. If anyone is interested or has any questions please ask. I live in Liverpool but work in Swinton near Salford so could drop off if close. I am selling the Viv separate on the herp equipment page but if you buy the Viv and want Cola that would be great. I am looking for £10 for Cola as that's what we paid for her/him and just trying to deter any freebie hunters.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ScalySituation Posted - 30/05/2015 : 19:30:52
Farewell, all the best for the future :(
tk72 Posted - 30/05/2015 : 18:50:42
Cola has sadly moved on to a new home. So time for me to leave also. Thanks for all help and support guys. Hope you all have years of fun snake keeping.
tk72 Posted - 28/05/2015 : 00:16:34
Thanks. But can anyone offer a home for Cola? If local I can drop off. If taken by weekend i can let her.go for free to a good home.
ScalySituation Posted - 21/05/2015 : 10:06:48
Sorry to hear this!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000