The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 R.I.P Ollie

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 17/06/2015 : 09:05:40
We very sadly lost our little piggy Oliver on Friday, all the family are devastated It was a complete shock as he was running about squeaking for food as normal in the morning and then just over an hour later had a fit and passed away within 5 minutes.
He wasn't with us long and was only 2 and a half bless him, but he was such a well loved sweet boy and will be forever missed especially by my heartbroken daughter as he was her piggy and best buddy

Just 3 weeks ago stuffing his little face. Still can't believe it
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 19/06/2015 : 14:41:07
That was a really good idea
Mort13 Posted - 18/06/2015 : 22:30:10
Thankyou. Its going to take my daughter some time to get over losing him bless her. So glad I had a cushion printed with his picture on now as she cuddles that thinking of him xx
scottishbluebird Posted - 17/06/2015 : 23:34:14
oh no, i am so so sorry xxx
Mort13 Posted - 17/06/2015 : 22:03:37
Thankyou for all the lovely messages. We're all still struggling to get our heads round it, Beth isn't dealing with it too great as she's missing her piggy cuddles bless her I certainly won't be having any more piggies after this as I can't go through seeing her like this again.
We do have a new addition to the family that is proving to be a massive help to my daughter at present and once he's got to know us more I'm sure that bond will just get better. Will post some pics of the little guy in a bit.
ScalySituation Posted - 17/06/2015 : 15:16:05
Poor Oliver :(

RIP

Give massive hugs to Beth for me, she must be heartbroken
Razee Posted - 17/06/2015 : 14:34:18
I'm so sorry to hear that, and for your little girl, too - I remember when you brought him home, and what a surprise that was for her. But he did have a nice life with you, and had all the love and care he needed, and you gave him a nice home, when he needed one.

R.I.P. Ollie
herriotfan Posted - 17/06/2015 : 09:28:23
Sorry to read this. Such a shock for you.
Happened to one of mine last year. She was only two. I'm on a guinea pig forum and it was suggested that it's fairly common for them to have sudden heart deaths? Still doesn't take away the hurt though...
R.I.P Oliver.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000