The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Indy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 18/06/2015 : 22:54:43
So this little fella ended up joining the family last Friday, I'd already made arrangements to view him as I don't know how much longer Amy my old bird will be with us as the poor love has had a couple of strokes. As it was, poor Ollie passed away so I ended up bringing him home thinking it was maybe meant to be.
He's very young still but so cute and friendly and has done my daughter wonders with his funny little ways.

He's named Indy, short for Indiana Jones
His first ever pic on bringing him home, looking a bit wide eyed in his new surroundings.

A few hours later and he was enjoying tickles, as he's so young he still does little begging sounds when you fuss him lol

Cuddles with my daughter, nice to see him making her smile

Some proper pics of him :-)

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Razee Posted - 19/06/2015 : 17:10:01
That video is so cute, love his little baby chirps :-)
scottishbluebird Posted - 19/06/2015 : 14:42:10
He is gorgeous, i love their cheeks
Mort13 Posted - 19/06/2015 : 12:57:48
Thanks, he's amazing for such a young birdy. He loves pea shoots, goes mad for them lol. Luckily he's been raised on seeds, pellets, greens, egg etc so isn't fussy.
I'm hoping to get hold of some fresh tree branches for him to chew at soon so he can go mad with them

I got this video of him with my daughter the other day when she was poorly, he definitely made her feel better <3 Hopefully this will work

http://vid1124.photobucket.com/albums/l574/bimbley/Indy/MOV_0912.mp4
Razee Posted - 19/06/2015 : 11:37:43
What a gorgeous little birdie, love the pic of your daughter with him :-)

I used to keep budgies when I was younger ( probably your girl' sage ), used to do up their cage with fresh branches from various trees. They love eating the buds and bark ( obviously, it had to be non poisonous trees and not ones that have been sprayed, fruit trees like apples are best, or willow if the have bit of a runny poop :-), and pick dandelion or plantain leaves for them. It kept me ( and the budgies ) amused for hours :-)
ScalySituation Posted - 19/06/2015 : 10:30:09
He's lush

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000