The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Two New Additions!(Warning: 8 Legs Each!)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AcidicAngel Posted - 01/08/2015 : 21:33:44
Me and the fiance have been thinking about getting a Tarantula each for a while now. He decided on a Red Knee and I decided on a Curly Hair, I got researching(he has kept them before, I haven't) so I knew what I was doing. We went into the local rep shop and they had two Red Knee's and a Curly Hair in! We were going to wait until the September Donny but having recently moved house we weren't sure if we'd be going or not. So we came home with a Curly Hair(who has molted recently and grown a fair bit since we got it) and a Red Knee from the shop We actually got them on the 15th July 2015 but I've not been able to get on the forum for some reason.

Anyway, here's some photo's of them from today and one from the day we got them. Neither of them have names because we're unsure on genders so far(too small really).

My Curly Hair.
Apologies for the quality of this first photo, I didn't want to spook it with the flash on the first night.

Photo's from today.

My Fiance's Red Knee.
Once again, apologies for the quality. Didn't want to startle it.

Photo's from today.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AcidicAngel Posted - 07/08/2015 : 02:43:36
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

You will end up like mort13, she was terrified of spiders and now has soooooo many!

Haha, only without the terrified bit
scottishbluebird Posted - 04/08/2015 : 23:15:27
You will end up like mort13, she was terrified of spiders and now has soooooo many!
AcidicAngel Posted - 03/08/2015 : 14:05:22
quote:
Originally posted by sly

cool t's i have 8 lol

Two isn't going to be our limit, don't worry about that lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Razee

Actually, they are ok ( never thought I'd say that, in the past the laptop would have been flying across the room, lol ). I quite like Avic. Versicolor, and the red knee and also the red leg T's.

So, nice additions :-)

Haha, I have a friend who absolutely hates them. He see's a house spider and his missus has to get it out before he'll open his eyes or move.

Avicularia versicolour is one I had my eye on I'll be honest, my fiancé used to have a Salmon Pink(Angry, bitey, hatey thing basically he says) and he wants another one lol.
Another one I want but daren't have just yet(really need to think before getting it) is a P. metallica(Gooty Ornamental). I have loved them for years as well as H. maculata(Togo Starburst) but I don't think I'll be getting one of those for a looooong time lol.
Razee Posted - 03/08/2015 : 12:54:20
Actually, they are ok ( never thought I'd say that, in the past the laptop would have been flying across the room, lol ). I quite like Avic. Versicolor, and the red knee and also the red leg T's.

So, nice additions :-)
sly Posted - 03/08/2015 : 11:28:41
cool t's i have 8 lol
AcidicAngel Posted - 02/08/2015 : 22:17:20
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

ooooh pretty!!

I can't take my eyes off them! Lol. I keep looking in on them both and talking to them as if they can hear me!
scottishbluebird Posted - 02/08/2015 : 20:55:00
ooooh pretty!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000