The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Squidwood tried to eat me...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Razee Posted - 30/07/2015 : 21:10:07
So, I decided to take the now fast growing Squid out to sunbathe before his feed today. He was gliding slowly and happily through my hands and wrapping round my arm, when I looked at his head - and saw his tiny mouth wide open, and pushing hard onto my forearm!

I touched his head with my finger and he stopped trying to eat me immediately, and pretended nothing happened at all

I didn't even feel his mouth touching me, let alone him trying to eat me, lol. What is a bit worrying is that the only scent he could have smelled from my arm was that of Twid, who I handled before him. So, quite possibly, he was trying to eat, not me, but what he thought was another corn snake
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 04/08/2015 : 23:11:29
lol would have been funny to see that!
Razee Posted - 03/08/2015 : 12:58:27
The funniest bit was when I touched his head, and he immediately let go, and pretended nothing happened - it was almost like he was saying " What ? Me? I wasn't doing anything! " lol.
ScalySituation Posted - 01/08/2015 : 12:25:15
Oh squid, how rude!
SilverWings Posted - 31/07/2015 : 07:05:41
:o I've had a few of mine do this, almost seems like they're experimenting. 'Don't really want to eat this thing but I wonder if I *can*?'

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000