The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Only one

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Razee Posted - 18/02/2016 : 08:27:10
Ok - wakey wakey forum - let's play a game

If you could, for some reason, only keep ONE of your snakes, which one would it be? And why?

I know I'd struggle. Baz was my first ever snake and is such an unusual colour, but she is possibly the worst pet snake of the 4, hating handling and me, only ever coming out in the middle of the night and in blind panic, if she's seen.

Twiddie is gorgeous, and an okeetee. I always said to myself, if I could only have 1 morph, it would be an okeetee, and he is also really mild mannered and chilled out, and stunningly coloured.

Seb, my rehome , is the ugliest colour of all of mine ( sorry Seb ), but has the sweetest, most animated face, is highly intelligent, very interactive and demands to be taken out all the time, so he is by far the best "pet snake " of them all. You just can't ignore him, he makes sure of that, and he seems to really like people.

And Squidwood - well, he is just so yellow ... I always wanted a yellow snake. He is also really sweet...

Almost impossible choice there...nooo. I give up. I NEED all 4 but feel free to try and play

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Quillruke Posted - 21/02/2016 : 13:04:42
I only own the one snake (for now!) so it's easy for me xD
gaz1974 Posted - 19/02/2016 : 18:55:31
It would be my first snake, Fuzzy the corn.

She is such a funky little dude with heaps of character and is always a great source of entertainment.
scottishbluebird Posted - 19/02/2016 : 16:01:08
quote:
Originally posted by Razee

Ha, nice try, we all KNOW Kellogs is YOURS! :-)

well, since i DO still pay for her rats and aspen....... but OFFICIALLY she belongs to the brat!!
Razee Posted - 19/02/2016 : 10:41:32
Ha, nice try, we all KNOW Kellogs is YOURS! :-)
scottishbluebird Posted - 18/02/2016 : 21:57:45
HA!!!!!! i thought oooooh EVIL question, but........ i would keep Storm, Kellogs belongs to my son!!!!!
ScalySituation Posted - 18/02/2016 : 12:20:36
No way I could choose

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000