The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Poop stories

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Razee Posted - 02/06/2017 : 10:29:45
Inspired by SBB's post on dark side ( sorry, SBB ) l was wondering if anyone wanted to share any horror poop stories. You know, the times when the snake insists on pooping on the glass, so that it all runs down into the glass runners...

I start:

The other day l noticed that Sebastian had just done a poop. Really fresh one, with lots of fluid, right at the entrance to his hot hide, on the heatmat. He was cruising his Viv, but as l went in to clean the poop, he looked at me, and very deliberately slowly glided into the hide, straight through the poop

As l lifted the hide to get him out, he got cheesed off and started thrashing his tail, spreading the poop everywhere. Cue me, cleaning the Viv, hide, probes, plants, and bathing Sebastian ( did l mention it was 11 pm? ). I swear he was sniggering ...
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Razee Posted - 06/06/2017 : 20:02:47
Wow, that's what you call a house trained snakes :-) And there's me being proud of taking them in the garden for a poop... toilet is so much better, can be used any time of the year!
ScalySituation Posted - 06/06/2017 : 18:38:32
Not really had anything here, have had them do it in the toilet a few times haha
Razee Posted - 06/06/2017 : 17:25:30
What? Only our 2 poop stories so far? :-0
scottishbluebird Posted - 02/06/2017 : 15:03:08
quote:
Originally posted by Razee

Inspired by SBB's post on dark side ( sorry, SBB ) l was wondering if anyone wanted to share any horror poop stories. You know, the times when the snake insists on pooping on the glass, so that it all runs down into the glass runners...

I start:

The other day l noticed that Sebastian had just done a poop. Really fresh one, with lots of fluid, right at the entrance to his hot hide, on the heatmat. He was cruising his Viv, but as l went in to clean the poop, he looked at me, and very deliberately slowly glided into the hide, straight through the poop

As l lifted the hide to get him out, he got cheesed off and started thrashing his tail, spreading the poop everywhere. Cue me, cleaning the Viv, hide, probes, plants, and bathing Sebastian ( did l mention it was 11 pm? ). I swear he was sniggering ...

Yours REALLY made me lol
well, Storm my adorably sweet male hognose pooped in his hide, curled around it, he was reeking, gave him a bath and got hissed at the whole time

Kellogs has a thing about pooping down the glass so it goes in the runners, soooooo nasty, or her water bowl

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000