The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 OH MY GOD I NEED SLEEP

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 10/11/2009 : 02:34:09
Ahhh still awake, nothing is helping, only had about 4 hours sleep in the last 48. For once no-one is on at this time. Lack of sleep may be driving me mad I'm just glad my work have gave me a couple of days off
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 10/11/2009 : 11:28:05
quote:
Originally posted by huffnpuff

Ahhh still awake, nothing is helping, only had about 4 hours sleep in the last 48. For once no-one is on at this time. Lack of sleep may be driving me mad I'm just glad my work have gave me a couple of days off

Well, I've had more than you: if I calculate correctly, I had 5 hours sleep in the last 48, and even that was interrupted at times. I also tend to forget to eat, but a steady supply of coffee and cigarettes means my nutritional needs are satisfied. If you intend to continue with this regime, I reommend you try the medicines I've just prescribed and save a fortune on your food bill too.

quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

I for one AM NOT up at an ungodly hour of the morning.
I am tucked up peacefully asleep in bed.

I beg to differ. You are tucked up peacefully (if somewhat ungracefully ) on what looks like a very comfortable armchair in your living room.

Just thought this point needed clarifying a little.

n/a Posted - 10/11/2009 : 11:14:14
I have to sleep well, 2 kids to take to school! lol
if I dont I get well grumpy, and a grumpy bats is noooo goood! lol
have you tried putting an extra blanket on your bed, sounds mad I know but it really improves my sleep to have heavy covers on me
xxx
Kellog Posted - 10/11/2009 : 09:06:46
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

A lot of us are up at silly hours of the morning for equally silly reasons - but I need sleep!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Pffft, speak for yourself.

Kehhlyr, your sleep pattern is probably worse than mine cos you choose to stay awake whereas I dont choose it, it is forced on me!

xxx
HannahB Posted - 10/11/2009 : 08:29:21
quote:
Originally posted by kizzig

Am up now HuffnPuff! Got woke up at 7 by the cat puking a hairball... Lovely thing to wake up to...

niiiiiice

well im going stir crazy about my scan tomorrow - really want some answers about my dodgy tummy and breathing so not much sleep for me atm..havent had a full nights sleep for about 3weeks now
kizzig Posted - 10/11/2009 : 08:03:29
Am up now HuffnPuff! Got woke up at 7 by the cat puking a hairball... Lovely thing to wake up to...
Paulusworm Posted - 10/11/2009 : 06:23:19
quote:

quote:

A lot of us are up at silly hours of the morning for equally silly reasons - but I need sleep!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 10/11/2009 : 04:52:32
quote:

xxx

Kellog Posted - 10/11/2009 : 04:01:24

xxx
n/a Posted - 10/11/2009 : 03:20:22
Sleep is for quitters.
n/a Posted - 10/11/2009 : 03:14:20
Still no luck KIZZIG WAKE UP.(just so i can fone you and bore you back to sleep with my innane pointless recounting AGAIN)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000