The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 i got offred

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 30/11/2009 : 08:22:13
Offered 2 18month old snakes and a 4ft viv for £150 tonight or swap for my fish tank which i payed less for ...Going to look at em wednesday not sure what morph but i have been told there red ...So they could be anything lol...my husband is moaning but i told him ...hey is christmas lol
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bilbo Posted - 01/12/2009 : 21:33:02
why cant i find someone like that to swap with my tank??? lol good luck and cant wait to see the pics...

n/a Posted - 01/12/2009 : 04:17:21
I did offer to help him at first but he wants to concentrate on his fish as well.I got my camera battries on charge so the weekend i should beable to post pics of all the snakes i may have to do it in 3 parts tho
Kellog Posted - 01/12/2009 : 04:00:09
Fantastic news tilly *dont show any jealousy*, I am so pleased for you *remember, hide the jealousy*!!

Sad that the previous owner didnt know enough not to keep snakes together and not to breed so young.

Can I swap OHs???

xxx
n/a Posted - 01/12/2009 : 01:21:13
viv comes with everything snakes are 18 months old young for breeding ..apparently already had one clutch but they failed ....I already got the hubby to build another viv so i shall set it up tomorrow ready for the weekend am definatley having them ...He said he will swap for the tank
lmfastcars Posted - 30/11/2009 : 18:30:31
Nice deal :)
n/a Posted - 30/11/2009 : 16:18:54
Tom!
Check out your business head!
xx
hillzi Posted - 30/11/2009 : 15:56:48
I'd go for it. how long are the snakes, seperate them instantly and rip her off.

Does the viv come with stat, hides, thermometer?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000