The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reptile Shows & Meetings
 Reptile Shows/Show Dates
 Corn Snake breeders and shows near Bristol

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Blaze14 Posted - 20/09/2012 : 09:50:30
Hi Guys! This is my first post. I have bought my first corn just over 2months ago. A little female Amel hatchling called Blaze, I love her to pieces and am already obsessed! Hope to get a butter motley next as I just think they're beautiful.
Anyway! - I live in Bristol (South West UK) and am really struggling to find breeders and also corn snake shows and meets in my area. I got Blaze from a small time breeder in Bristol who does the normals, anerys, and amels but would really love it if anyone knew any reputable snake keepers who breed the more unusual morphs. Would also love to go to some shows just to see all morphs that are available and just generally see lots of lovely snakies, but everything and everyone seem to be more up north!
Hoping somebody has some more South Westerly connections for me.
Thanks!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blaze14 Posted - 20/09/2012 : 18:39:30
Ooo it is, thanks! I'm gona be on it all night now :s
ScalySituation Posted - 20/09/2012 : 18:17:36
here's a good morph site http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/
Blaze14 Posted - 20/09/2012 : 18:08:46
good clear** pictures
Blaze14 Posted - 20/09/2012 : 18:07:17
Yeh that's the impression I got, might have to move a little further up north just for the animal community!
I just really love the motley's. Have my heart set on a butter motley at the moment, I've just fallen for them. So I want that to be my next... But after that... The possibilities are endless! There are just so many it boggles my mind. Do you know a good website with all the morphs on (sorry my question mark doesn't work on this keyboard!) with good clean pictures etc. I'm sure I don't know half of them yet! What do you have.
paulie78 Posted - 20/09/2012 : 15:12:39
Im in Taunton and unfortunately we dont have much in the way of reptile stuff down this way theres a small pocket of breeders dotted about to the best of my knowledge theres no local meets in the area but id love to attend one if there was what other morphs are you after?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000