The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Can She escape through the vents?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Emmzi Posted - 04/12/2012 : 23:19:55
heya i have a new corn, galaxy, who is 3 months old and is in a faunarium. watching her in the faun makes me worry she will be able to squeeze through the vent holes, has any one had a hatchling escape through vent holes in a faun before?

here is a picture i got when i moved her in there:

thank you
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Emmzi Posted - 05/12/2012 : 15:35:10
I am re assured now and oh yeah forgot about them gaps, about to stuff them with tissue :) thanks for the idea and yeah Dakota used to do that and I would be like "on no he's got out......wait no he's there, cheeky devil" hehe
Razee Posted - 05/12/2012 : 14:52:40
I' say no, but what worried me more with mine is the little flattish gap along the hinges of the sliding doors. I saw Bazil investigating it, so ended up stuffing some tissue in it, just enough to put her off, but not enough to stop the door sliding, if that makes sense.
Bazil loved to hide on that tiny ridge under the door, used to nearly give me a heart attack, till I saw her.
Emmzi Posted - 05/12/2012 : 09:35:39
Phew, thank you was worrying about loosing her last night and changed her water and checked under her tiny flower pot and she was all curled up so put it down and left her to settle in, she is a sweet little baby :) she scared me last night I couldn't see her anywhere then looked through the plastic at e flowers I have in ther and she was in the middle if them soooo cute xD but glad I got her last night because we now have snow in the floor :(
Jono2411 Posted - 05/12/2012 : 08:40:24
Definitely not... you got nothing to worry about.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000