The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 RIP Ginty

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Razee Posted - 17/12/2014 : 19:15:51
Not a very good post again... we've just lost Ginty, our cat, after struggling for some time with his heart/ kidney problems. He was 19 years old ( or very close ).

He's already had one heart op to extract fluid build up on his chest, but recently, he got worse again, and had even problems eating, couldn't walk etc... so, we've made the decision to have him PTS today.

He's been such a big part of our lives, and although I know it was the right thing to do, I really miss him...RIP Ginty.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Razee Posted - 18/03/2015 : 16:23:01
Thank you very much for your kind words, everyone.

Still missing the furry chap, but can now actually look at his pictures without crying ( most of the time ). Moreover, we decided it's time to fill the empty space Ginty left in our home and hearts, and decided to adopt a kitty from a rescue centre... So, off to make another thread.
Bertie Posted - 05/03/2015 : 12:12:06
Only seeing your post now. Very sorry to hear your sad news but you done right by him . Xx
herriotfan Posted - 03/03/2015 : 09:15:44
So sorry to read of your loss.
Our pets are part of the family and it's very hard when anything happens to them.
Treasure all the memories and rest assured you gave the best possible life to your precious Ginty. xxx
lupi lou Posted - 02/03/2015 : 19:47:17
Am sorry this is so late, but am sorry for your loss. It's never nice saying goodbye but at least you know you did what was best for him
scottishbluebird Posted - 19/12/2014 : 17:29:56
I am the same, just the mention of it and i am in floods, but it is so so good good
Wheels Posted - 19/12/2014 : 12:29:35
Feeling for you - lost my 15 year old kitten in May, two weeks after we lost our Boxer boy......I'm still grieving. Cannot read that Rainbow Bridge thing (actually I don't need to read it, just see it) without blubbing!

They are, and will always be, family and will be grieved and missed as such.

Enjoy playing at the bridge, Ginty
Razee Posted - 17/12/2014 : 21:48:12
Thank you, both. This is such a nice thing about this forum, support in times like these. xx
scottishbluebird Posted - 17/12/2014 : 20:05:40
So so sorry xxx
ScalySituation Posted - 17/12/2014 : 20:03:04
Bye bye kitty

So sorry. Already dreading losing Angus, he's only 3

RIP Ginty, bet Rainbow Bridge is beautiful at this time of year

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000