The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Small sneaky snake update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AcidicAngel Posted - 01/02/2016 : 19:25:24
So since I usually just lurk I thought I'd give a full update on everyone

Sakana has been on an altered feeding schedule recently for a drop in weight, I assume due to her being 11 this year, and now seems to be holding her weight again.

Cereus has been his usual self, I suspect he'll stop eating and start roaming more often again soon due to breeding season.

Vladimir is still growing well, his yellow is getting brighter and he's now weighing at 499g. He's recently got a bit more active so I suspect he'll follow suit for breeding season this year. Getting a bit chubby so a few missed meals won't hurt him and I plan to switch his feeding up to prevent him become overweight.

Amara shed last night, and pulled some awesome faces! Cue me with the camera at 1:30am to get these!

Orion is developing so much pink and yellow! The yellow was expected as he's Anery but the pink! So much pink!

(This is pretty much real to life colour!)

Aurelia is in shed at the moment. These are the most recent photo's I have of her, in shed, on the 28th January.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AcidicAngel Posted - 26/02/2016 : 20:26:14
Late reply again! Sorry!

Scaly: Thank you!

gaz1974: A lot of perseverance! And a lot of blurry photo's too lol.
gaz1974 Posted - 19/02/2016 : 19:17:44
How do you get your snakes to stay still long enough to get those good shots? All the photos I take end up blurred #128549;
ScalySituation Posted - 12/02/2016 : 10:25:13
Wonderful pics and gorgeous snakes
AcidicAngel Posted - 12/02/2016 : 03:28:53
Razee: Thank you!! I've not noticed it on Butters in particular, but I could have missed it...
Though there is suspicion that it might be injuries from his previous owner? Then again, he tends to injure the very centre of that area during breeding season in his futile attempts to get out.

Quillruke:
Thank you They are good posers too!

SBB: They almost seem it when I'm taking the photo's!!!

Sorry for the later reply everyone... A mixture of being ill and my internet crashing with the forum, apparently my internet has a serious dislike for TCS sometimes and won't let me load it! So I usually don't get on much... What was I saying about lurking? xD
scottishbluebird Posted - 02/02/2016 : 18:01:49
All gorgeous, but extra love Orion and Cereus
Love the close ups too, like they are desperate to get a pic taken!!
Quillruke Posted - 02/02/2016 : 13:08:59
Those head-on photos are just adorable :D They're very pretty snakes.
Razee Posted - 02/02/2016 : 07:53:02
Brilliant pictures, as usual. Your snakes really seem to like posing for them, too :-), stunning colours.

I noticed on Cereus that his two biggest scales on his head aren't smooth- they look sort of crumpled - and my little butter motley Squidwood has exactly the same thing! On all the others, the scales are smooth ... Maybe it's a "butter " thing?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000