The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Sunbathing Amara

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AcidicAngel Posted - 04/05/2016 : 20:47:41
With where our corn snake vivariums are positioned, three of them get sunlight in the late afternoon/evening.
Amara's is smack bang in the middle and she enjoys sunbathing in the warmth

And then I tweaked a few of them into black & white, I thought they looked quite nice.

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AcidicAngel Posted - 08/05/2016 : 00:37:13
quote:
Originally posted by Razee

Stunning photos, she's such a cute girlie, too :-) I love the black and white ones with her eye being almost like a glass bead, on the other hand, it's a shame to loose that beautiful colour of her...

Twiddie's and baz's vivs get about an hour of sunshine in spring and autumn, and I often find Twiddie basking, too :-) the temperatures go a bit higher ( 26 in the cold end ), but not for long. I have a nice pics of him basking somewhere, too, I must post them :-)

Luckily there's good air flow so the vivs don't tend to raise too much here.
Especially with the huge tower fan in the living room now as well lol.

Would love to see your photo's of Twiddie sunbathing Amara is my most avid sunbather, with Vladimir coming in a close second.
Razee Posted - 06/05/2016 : 09:39:52
Stunning photos, she's such a cute girlie, too :-) I love the black and white ones with her eye being almost like a glass bead, on the other hand, it's a shame to loose that beautiful colour of her...

Twiddie's and baz's vivs get about an hour of sunshine in spring and autumn, and I often find Twiddie basking, too :-) the temperatures go a bit higher ( 26 in the cold end ), but not for long. I have a nice pics of him basking somewhere, too, I must post them :-)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000