Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  22:08:22  Show Profile
Yeah mostly web based. I want to go into more publicational stuff. Posters and what not.
And thanks! :)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  22:08:22  Show Profile
Yeah mostly web based. I want to go into more publicational stuff. Posters and what not.
And thanks! :)

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  22:15:21  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
Here's some of the stuff I've been working on over the last few months (this is the design studio I work at):
http://www.datapromotions.com/

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  22:15:21  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
Here's some of the stuff I've been working on over the last few months (this is the design studio I work at):
http://www.datapromotions.com/

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  22:17:47  Show Profile
Some nice work there. Website seems pretty different compared to what you see other design studios showing off with Flash sites or over-done colours.

What programs do you use for your work?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  22:17:47  Show Profile
Some nice work there. Website seems pretty different compared to what you see other design studios showing off with Flash sites or over-done colours.

What programs do you use for your work?

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  22:24:23  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
I hate flash sites - they just don't work, they take too long do download and you can't guarantee everyone has the latest version installed, Quick download times that let the work speak for itself is more my preference but I've been building websites since the internet was slow, lol. I mainly use CS3 Photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver, indesign, Cinema 4D for the 3d work, quark, etc all depends on the job at hand.

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  22:24:23  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
I hate flash sites - they just don't work, they take too long do download and you can't guarantee everyone has the latest version installed, Quick download times that let the work speak for itself is more my preference but I've been building websites since the internet was slow, lol. I mainly use CS3 Photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver, indesign, Cinema 4D for the 3d work, quark, etc all depends on the job at hand.

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  22:28:50  Show Profile
I mostly revolve in Photoshop. Haven't had much experiance in anything else. And yeah I get where you're coming from.
There are a lot of people I suppose who just go on the site and think "oh this doesn't seem good" and log off before looking at the work. Which does tend to annoy me. But that's how people are. :P

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  22:28:50  Show Profile
I mostly revolve in Photoshop. Haven't had much experiance in anything else. And yeah I get where you're coming from.
There are a lot of people I suppose who just go on the site and think "oh this doesn't seem good" and log off before looking at the work. Which does tend to annoy me. But that's how people are. :P

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2008 :  07:49:34  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
If you want to make me a download for the Hognose site I'd be happy to use it

Been nagging Lewy for weeks to make me a desktop for my sites and he hasn't got around to it yet

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2008 :  21:53:42  Show Profile
pai me plz i r verah busay

I'll see what I can cook up Kazeee.
Get me a awesome pic of Wilbur

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  17:55:42  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
There's a few on the site, but I'll try and get some more in the next few days. He's having his post-eat chill at the moment so I can't get him out for a photo shoot.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000