new competition
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

177 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2009 :  12:25:03  Show Profile
hi does anyone know when the next comp is going to be. there has not been one since i registered on here and would love to take part in one. plus it seems a lot of ppl enjoy them

Jono2411
Yearling

United Kingdom
639 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2009 :  13:26:39  Show Profile
i agree, i'd also like to get involved...
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2009 :  13:39:16  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
Unfortunately, compos have been suspended for the minute, as the voting system is a bit awkward to sort out properly, and the main sponsor has disappeared.

Lewy will undoubtably announce when and if they are going to restart.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2009 :  16:25:05  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
Just to keep eveyone updated - Me and Kaz in the process of sorting the competition out at the moment - we are setting up a competition forum that will link all of our herp sites together for a regular monthly competition.

We are keeping an eye out for sponsors as well at the moment - so if any of you know any rep companies etc that may be able to help? Put them in my direction... lots of traffic and advertising for them on all of the sites

We've still got a prize from that last competition that didn't get judged; due to the software going awol and breaking. We'll put that up for grabs again in the first new comp (many of the entrants of the last comp have gone awol also )
Antilagman (Lees Electrical) will still be the sponsor as he sponsored the prize at the time - Antilagman where ever you are I hope your okay!

So hopefully If I get my programming head on and get things sorted we'll soon have the new competition forum up and running...Mod's I'll be dropping you an email soon with some details and to bounce around some ideas

Cheers - Lewy

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000