Completely off topic ! New venture
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  17:19:12  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
This is completely off topic of snakes/amphibians.

As always when I set up a new forum/website, I let you lot sign up, have a look around and break things first.

I've been working away at this latest venture for a while now and it will soon be unveiled to the general public.

This venture is a joint venture for me and where I work (rather than just a personal project.)

I would like anyone who enjoys cooking, food, recipes, drink, entertaining, growing food, etc. to at least have a look at this new venture and If they like what they find to sign up to the forum and maybe submit a few of their own recipes. (sexychef, are you a chef or is it just a good user name?)

The main domain name isn't open to the public yet...
but If you go to http://www.cottagecookbook.co.uk/index.htm you can have a look at the website.

If you would like to go directly to the forum please go to:
http://www.cottagecookbook.co.uk/forum

Please have a look around, tell me your thoughts and lets see if we can get this community to thrive and be as successful as the snake and amphibian websites

Thanks
Lewy

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

n/a
deleted

244 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  21:36:58  Show Profile
fairplay, top darts! that curry looks bloody wicked! i may have a sniff at that :D

0.0.1 - carolina corn snake
0.0.1 - royal python
0.1.0 - honduran milk snake
1.0.0 - mexican black king snake

Go to Top of Page

Jono2411
Yearling

United Kingdom
639 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2009 :  08:35:35  Show Profile
looks like a cool site...
Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2009 :  10:31:36  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address
Sounds cool!
I made some killer shortbread the other day

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

362 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2009 :  10:04:15  Show Profile
That chicken and stilton sounds awesome, might be nicking a few of these ideas for my days off this week, impress the OH lol.

1 Carolina Corn Snake
1 Royal Python
Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  21:04:30  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address
just thought i would bring this back to light to see if there are any new members wanting to join this forum too.

Go to Top of Page

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  21:57:40  Show Profile
Mmmmm - might just have to sign up and show off my veggie patch. I also made the best burger relish today so i'll try and remember what i put in it and share the recipe.

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000