New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  20:02:41  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage
CornCalculator is a brand new calculator for predicting the outcome of cornsnake pairings. It is all done online so there is nothing to download, and is completely up to date with all proven morphs represented.

As new genes are discovered and new combination names are thought up it will be updated so there will be no worries of it being out of date like other downloadable calculators.

Every resulting probability is linked to photos so you will have some idea of how your hatchlings will look and how they will look once they've matured.

The CornCalculator can be found at http://www.corncalc.com/

your feedback is most welcomed, good or bad so it can be further developed :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  21:12:35  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
just had a quick play with it, initially it seems a little more complicated than the other downloadable one i usually use but i like the 'what to do if my snake isn't on the list' bit

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  15:35:52  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address
i dont becuase no matter where i look i cant find the gene pool for a patternless anery can anyone help?
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  11:29:55  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage
patternless is a vanishing stripe, so is the same gene as stripe.

to put in patternless anery you need to set anery to 'nn' and motley/stripe to 'ss'

the programmer is planning on changing the letters used to match the IV morph guide to make things a bit easier.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000