lots of corns for sale ! Rotherham
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

93 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  21:22:27  Show Profile
Ok so ive decided to sell up a few of my snakes and concentrate on a few certain projects so here they are ill start with a few adults first
all photos are in my photobucket album here
snakes for sale pictures by biglad52002 - Photobucket

first up ive got 2 adult female amels het ghost both proven im just waiting on one to lay and the other one hasnt been bred as i thought she was too small this year looking for 60 pounds each

adult female amel/ro again not selling until shes laid and even then unsure ! lol 70 pounds

adult female proven normal het amel 50 pounds

adult male proven amber 60 pounds

adult male proven amel het butter motley this is a kathy love snake so excellent quality genes 75 pounds

07 male normal het hypo plasma 80 pounds imo hes ready to breed now about 130 grams

07 male sunglow motley 50 pounds

07 male amel cubed 45 pounds

07 male pastel ghost 50 pounds lovely colouring on this chap had a slow start but has certainly made up for it !

07 female anery motley 50 pounds shes quite bad tempered in the tub but once shes out she soon calms down

07 female amel stripe/cubed 60 pounds this one came from a full clutch of stripes

07 male amel het anery lavender (snopal) quite small for an 07 50 pounds

08 female hypo poss het caramel and motley 40 pounds came from a clutch with amber mots in, judging by the colour id say definitely het caramel !

08 female normal het plasma 35 pounds

08 male normal het butter stripe 25 pounds

08 female amel het butter stripe 35 pounds

im not really looking for any swaps but i would like a 3 by 18 by 18 viv in beech
id prefer collection from my home in Rotherham but can deliver locally for cost,
i sometimes drive down south to chichester via heathrow and the a3 if anyones down that way and wants anything also im in manchester a bit so can deliver there

sorry for the long winded thread !

thanks all

Paul

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 27/05/2009 08:39:23

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  21:35:47  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
saw your thread on the dark side Paul, how come you're selling up so many - what projects are you going into?

i'm very tempted by '07 female anery motley 50 pounds shes quite bad tempered in the tub but once shes out she soon calms down' have you got a size/weight for her please?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  22:58:11  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
pic links are incomplete. not working for me.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

93 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2009 :  06:50:18  Show Profile
sorry about the links its because i copied and pasted lol heres my album everything is labelled
http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj239/biglad52002/snakes%20for%20sale/

and alison im still keeping 45 or so lol just these dont really fit into any of my plans
the anery mot is certainly a stunner even ghost looking shes quite small id say 2ft 30-40 grams ish
she can be a bit narky but will easily tame down with regular handling
i dont really get time to handle many of mine anymore which is another reason to trim a little i think

ill be coming up to hull this sunday if theres anything youd want me to bring

Edited by - n/a on 27/05/2009 06:51:00
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2009 :  08:40:56  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
Linkys edited for pics now.

*wants but can't have*

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

93 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2009 :  16:33:00  Show Profile
thanks for sorting the pics me and computers dont really go im more of a hammer man ! lol
theres some nice ones arent there ? go on you know you can have one more !!

Paul
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2009 :  17:49:51  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
If I could, I would.
It's space at the moment, but.....
I'm waiting for a unit that i've been promised.
8ft6 long x 6ft tall, by 2ft deep. Should be able to do something with that.
So far I should be able to get fish tank, both snake tanks and beardie tank in, without to much of a problem.
Provided I still get the unit.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

93 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2009 :  21:06:13  Show Profile
sounds great !! should be able to get a few in that ! mine have their own room now as i have so many lol

i love it really !!

Paul
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2009 :  14:12:16  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address
what age is the amber and also 07 striped amel?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

93 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2009 :  16:14:07  Show Profile
the amber male is an 05 american import and the amel 07 !!

thanks

Paul
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2009 :  18:51:35  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address
how long are they?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

46 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2009 :  10:49:27  Show Profile
Lovely snakeys, would be interested in 08 amel het butter stripe and 08 normal het butter stripe but im in newcastle, too far from yours

0.0.1 - Anery corn
0.1.0 - Chilean Rose Tarantula
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

93 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  15:22:10  Show Profile
well i wish id have known !! i was in middlesbrough last weekend ! lol
you could always catch the megabus down for a pound to meadowhall and i could meet you there !

also the amber is adult about 4ft ish id say the amel stripe is about 2 - 2.5ft i never measure them if im honest shes a decent size anyway and will probrably breed next year

thanks

Paul

Edited by - n/a on 01/06/2009 15:27:56
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000