2ft VIVARIUM, COMPLETE SET UP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

17 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  20:18:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I haven't posted for a while and when I did it was out of the stress of my Daughters new snake, unfortunately he didn't make it and after a few months of soul serching (and me being away with the Navy) we've come to the decision not to get another snake.
So I've put the viv and equipment I had made for him on Ebay. He never got big enough to use the Viv.

ebay link

Ebay No. 220701482245

Hopefully in a couple of years, when I'm not spending so much time away I'll get another snake, but until then its time to move on.

thanks for looking.
Brett

Edited by - gmac on 28/11/2010 01:29:14

n/a
deleted

17 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  20:21:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forgot to put a picture in the original post.

Edited by - gmac on 28/11/2010 01:24:34
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2010 :  20:31:24  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Where about's are you? I'm desperately looking for a new viv for one of my yearlings who is getting a bit bigger now, and would appreciate more room and hiding space, and a 2ft viv will do him for quite some time before he'd need upgrading! I'm asking because for the right price, I'd buy this right off you! Unless you were preferring the auction? I have to say, I always by pass auctions on ebay due to my bad luck!

My only issue is I would drive to get this from you, but I have no car - my only mode of transport is train. I am in Worcester, so if you are close, I could meet you at a train station and attempt to carry it home from the station ^^''

EDIT : I would like to add that I would consider paying petrol money if you were willing to deliver at all?

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)

Edited by - tehbunneh on 27/11/2010 20:33:13
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

17 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  11:57:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I live in Plymouth, I'd be happy to end the auction early for a good offer. To be honest though, for e to drive up would be around £45 - £50 in petrol as its around a 300 mile round trip. I could meet you at a train station no problem. What I'll do tomorrow though is ring around some couriers and see if I can get a descent price for delivery.
Cheers
Brett
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  16:37:34  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oooh, that would be amazing if you could! My parents live in the South East, in Surrey, but its still a pretty epic trip for them too, even though they do have a car. Um... Yeah, if you could get back to me on what a courier would suggest price wise, I could either arrange for that to be the case, or I could look at train prices, but its about £30 one way to my parents' place from Worcester, so it'll probably be a lot to get to Devon too!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page