Posted - 03/01/2011 : 11:30:59
| Before asking advice from the knowledgable guys and gurls on here make sure you give as much information as you can (related to your question). This isnt a criticism, but the advice offered to you will be supplied more quickly and be much more accurate, and therefore more useful to you, if you give as many details as you can of your particular problem when you ask
some things to think of;
- Size/age/weight of snake
- size of viv/faun (inches please)
- last meal (the snakes not yours lol)
- how long have you had them?
- temperatures in the warm and cool ends
- If you could let us know how the viv/faun is heated.
- How is the heat regulated?
- How are you measuring the temperature (dial thermometer/lcd strip/digital probe)
- Where are the thermometers placed?
- What substrate (bedding) you use?
- If the snake is new to you, do you have a feeding chart that lists the recent feeds?
there are a few more details you may need to give, particular to your problem, but if you give at least these basics, it will help people to help you!
Hope this is useful!
1.1.0 corns "wotsit" and "biscuit"
1.0.0 Royal "ophion"
0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python "Serendipity"
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake "Obsidian"
0.1.0 Bunny Rabbit (?) "truffle"
R.I.P "Prisma Pequeno"
Edited by - Kehhlyr on 04/04/2011 14:45:06