New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kev_reps
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2011 :  09:28:35  Show Profile
yes some people out there are tidy people who will do that i got 2 geckos and a they come to me with them they are set-up and food and also a spare tank which i put my spider in NOW !!! i'm looking for corn snakes because i got three hamsters too as i take in unwanted pets for FREE TO A GOOD HOME as i know alot about animals and the geckos i got are disabled to as the last owners didnt have a clue what they were doing... SO YES any corn snakes or any dwarf boas nobody wants with set-up disabled or not what ever reason you need to get rid of them for aslo with some food i can provide the care they need BUT( I DON'T DO OVER SEAS PAYMENTS ON PET TRANSPORTS HAD A ROUGH TIME WITH THAT BEFORE AND HAD A POISONOUS SNAKE WHICH WAS A CORAL SNAKE NOT A MILK SNAKE ) so yes i don't do shipping fees SORRY.....

kpowell

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2011 :  09:33:51  Show Profile
So your looking for free snakes plus setups plus food delivered to your door again for free!

How many snakes do you have? How long have you looked after snakes. You are asking for Boas and corns, have you had experience with both these snakes?

Can I ask why you want breeding pairs or trios as you asked for in your other post?
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2011 :  10:11:10  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
with 2 barely intelligable posts, how on earth are people to know what sort of home you are?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2011 :  11:12:16  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address
theres a joke in here or something right

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2011 :  11:25:51  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
Wow, a poisonous snake.
Shame the coral snake isn't a poisonous snake.......

In fact, until you try to make a legible post and stop taking the mickey you are going to be ignored by even those that do wish to rehome.
In fact the likelihood of you getting a response will be zero as others are aware that if they did want to rehome that more trustworthy people are about.
I picked up a Kingsnake from nearly 500 miles away last year, the year before that I got another from 120 miles away. A few months back I got a royal python from 70 miles away, NONE of them had setups, it was up to me to sort that out which I did. It was also up to me to either drive to go and get them or to pay for a courier myself.

Basically you really are advertising in the wrong place, as everyone on this forum that may need to rehome knows that there are more trustworthy members to rely on.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 25/03/2011 11:32:49
Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2011 :  17:08:46  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by a33272

theres a joke in here or something right

think he got premeture ejac for april fools day lol

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2011 :  19:25:17  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2011 :  20:19:10  Show Profile

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2011 :  20:33:12  Show Profile