New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
374 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  20:46:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hay guys just after some advice..moved rubi into new viv last week and disturbed her other than once day after due to her getting behind the background (have solved this problem now) she seems happy and coming out of hides in the evening although don't know how long stays out or at night (but Ou or couple of hrs hole in awake) she still seems but nervous tho as not
Moving about as much as did in her faun...she die for a fees tomorow and am bit nervous bout taking out incase upsets her...should I leave another week or am I being over cautious and Gould just try feeding her and if eats great if no leave another week?

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  21:08:31  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What day did you move her into her new viv?

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

rubi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
374 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  21:17:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Moved in wed last week..for first few days didn't come out atall since then been out and about in evening/night and was out this morning when I got up

Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  21:33:47  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Personally I would leave her until at least Monday before trying to feed. It is not going to harm her by missing this feed day and I would want to make sure she was settled for a few more days. I am sure others will do it different but this is what I would do.

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

rubi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
374 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  21:42:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanku I think i will do that was inclined to leave a little longer as don't want to rush just wanted to make sure I wasn't being over cautious Lols :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000