Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kazarooney
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  22:58:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all
Can someone help please.
I've got a two year old red corrnand its cruel I think.he doesn't get handled and hasn't done since he was young.he is a stunning creature.
He's fed and watered and looked after but my son is frightened of him and I need to find a new home for him.
He has a 3 ft viv and everything he needs but I would love to find him a new home .
I'm not prepared to give him to someone who knows nothing about corns ,I'd like to find him a proper home with someone who will appreciate him.
Realistically what are my chances of finding a home for him.is he unmanageable with him not being held etc.
I feel awful but you are my best place for advice etc
I live in the wrexham area but could deliver him within reason if you told me the best way to transport him.hes massive at least 4 half feet .
I'd love someone to benefit from him as I feel awful about this .
Any help.ideas gladly appreciated
Regards
Karen

ScaryVonHayleystine
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1773 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  23:01:39  Show Profile  Visit ScaryVonHayleystine's Homepage  Click to see ScaryVonHayleystine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry to hear of the situation. Hopefully you will find him a good home with extra experienced with the angrier corns. They just need time and patience, and dont get me wrong, sometimes it can take a hell of a while, and some dont like it at all. Being handled i mean.
But how long have you had him?

Albino Addiction ... <3
0.1.0 - Creamsicle Cornsnake (Mo)
1.0.0 - Bubblegum Snow Corn (Gabriel)
1.0.0 - Lavendar 100% Het Hypo Corn (Ezra)
1.0.0 - Bairds Rat Snake (Lazarus)
0.0.1 - Crested Gecko (Pan)
Go to Top of Page

Kazarooney
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  23:18:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My son blagged me when he was 7 and spike was a baby eating fluffs ...now he has jumbos and my son is 9 and loves looking at him but that's it.!!his dad has to feed him and clean him and I love talking to him,from behind the glass, but I'm just terrified lol I couldn't pick him up now and maybe he wouldn't want handling but I just think he'd be better off with someone who's not scared stiff of him.
I am just useless with this situation
Karen
Go to Top of Page

ScaryVonHayleystine
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1773 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  23:48:36  Show Profile  Visit ScaryVonHayleystine's Homepage  Click to see ScaryVonHayleystine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well atleast you tried.

Albino Addiction ... <3
0.1.0 - Creamsicle Cornsnake (Mo)
1.0.0 - Bubblegum Snow Corn (Gabriel)
1.0.0 - Lavendar 100% Het Hypo Corn (Ezra)
1.0.0 - Bairds Rat Snake (Lazarus)
0.0.1 - Crested Gecko (Pan)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000