Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Snake related D.I.Y
 Going to be so busy for a little while me thinks.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Emmzi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
431 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2013 :  10:56:29  Show Profile  Click to see Emmzi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, I ordered 4 vivariums and they came today so will be putting them together and sorting out all the stuff and the snakeys will move in :D so happy with the 2 I have already put together... Think they will look awesome when done and I can kit them all out. I'm leaving the backs off until later so I can put all the electric stuff in easier. Khan can finally go back into a viv after being put in his old RUB after escaping his glass tank thing he was in.... Cheeky monkey somehow managed to push the door open with a wedge in it.. He doesn't know that these will all have locks and all the corns will have draft excluder on as not having any escapes I have learnt my lesson from when Dakota got out between the glass the first time.

Anyway here's the two I have already built they are backless at the moment.

They will also be moved to the the room where I keep my snakes... Just thinking the top one is going to be quite high lol, may have to use a step thingy to get to the top ahaha

1.0.0 amel corn (Dakota)
0.1.0 Anery Het Hypo Motley (Takara)
0.1.0 Ghost Het Motley (Galaxy)
1.0.0 Classic Corn (Archie)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Khan)
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Shibuki)

Emmzi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
431 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2013 :  20:55:52  Show Profile  Click to see Emmzi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Woo finally all done and all snakes moved in but Takara. She will be moved out her faun tomorrow. The middle two need LED lighting as my third strip decided not to work... Anyway here are the pics :)

Still have a lot to add to the vivs like vines and stuff but ill finish it in a bit, just having a break.

1.0.0 amel corn (Dakota)
0.1.0 Anery Het Hypo Motley (Takara)
0.1.0 Ghost Het Motley (Galaxy)
1.0.0 Classic Corn (Archie)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Khan)
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Shibuki)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page