Two corns for rehoming
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2014 :  19:47:54  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A while ago I took in two non feeders who are now getting into shape and strike feeding with the best of them so are now ready to be found new permanent homes.
They are both unsexed and around 3' in length. They don't come with any vivs or equipment but I'm not selling, they are just been rehomed.

I'm on the outskirts of Manchester, in Atherton (M46) close to Wigan and Bolton. They are collection only.

Any enquiries please see my profile for my email address because theres no reply notifications from this site so will probably miss any.

If you don't get a reply from me then you have either asked the wrong questions or not asked the right ones - This is to weed out the freebie hunters etc who are not serious about giving them a proper home

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2014 :  17:12:54  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
both now rehomed

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000