Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2014 :  10:38:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, thought that might get your attention :p

Liana and Checkers are eating brained unscented pinkies now (finally!!) and after a few more feeds will be ready to go to a new home. Much as I would love to keep them, I just can't.
They are fed every 6 days and have just reached double digits weight-wise, so very small (definitely not children's pets, they are still very fragile). They both have tiny kinks that are hardly noticeable and do not affect them negatively in any way, but they are not to be used for breeding. Ever.

Both will come with complete feeding, shedding and weight records since birth. It details all of their force and assist feeds as well as independent feeds. Liana sometimes has trouble shedding, especially with the last half inch of her tail, but some shed-eaze normally sorts it right out. Both are great to handle and very inquisitive.

Both come with their current 10 litre home, hides and bowls. It will last them a while as they are still very tiny.

They are free to a *good* home. I want them to go to someone experienced with snakes, maybe with experience of difficult feeders too. I don't want them to go to a home with small children, I'm afraid they will be handled roughly.

I'll be happy to let them go with another 3 or 4 feeds, so 2-4 weeks. Email me if you are interested (tafira1@aol.com) and don't be offended if I ask lots of questions, I want the best home for these guys. Collection only, I'm in Plymouth.

2.2.3 Corn snakes; Red, Rosie, Liana, Checkers, Luna, Diego, Snowman
1.0 Taiwanese Beauty Snake; Aleron
1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2014 :  22:36:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Both took their first (very small) fuzzy today (ran out of pinkies lol) so confident they are feeding well now ^_^

2.2.3 Corn snakes; Red, Rosie, Liana, Checkers, Luna, Diego, Snowman
1.0 Taiwanese Beauty Snake; Aleron
1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000