New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Racy-mac
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2014 :  18:56:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately I am having to sell my collection, so I have.

Breeding pair of amel corns.
Female is 4 years, eats sheds and poos as she should, proven breeder as I've had healthy eggs. She's small at the moment due to laying but will feed back up. Lovely to handle and is handled regularly.
Male is 5 years, eats sheds and poos as he should. Again proven breeder as he has fathered the eggs. Good size, and lovely to be handled again.
These two will be sold with a 3ft(ish) Viv. Looking for £100 Ono.

Breeding pair of corns,
Female is a caramel corn, around 4 years old, eats sheds and poos fine. Great to handle and lovely colours.
Male is charcoal corn, around 4years, eats sheds and poos fine, great to handle and lovely colours.
Unfortunately I can't sell these with a Viv so I am looking for £80 for them both.

Next I have a snow corn, female, 6 years, eats sheds and poos fine, lovely snake great to handle. £50
Normal corn, female, 6 years, eats sheds and poos fine, great to handle, lovely colours. £30
Normal corn, male, eats sheds and poos fine, great to handle, again lovely colours. £30
If all three go together I'll sell them with a large 3/4ft (ish) Viv for £100. If not the snakes must go before the Viv.

I also have for sale, my dummerills boa (Madagascan ground boa) gender unknown. Roughly 2years old. Absolutely lovely snake, eats sheds and poos fine. Great to handle, and is handled regularly. Will be sold with a plastic Viv, but will need a bigger Viv. Due to the breed of boa, I would only sell to experienced boa owners to ensure the snake is cared for properly. I am looking for 200 Ono.

I do not have scales to weigh the snakes but if you really would like to know I can borrow some. I also cannot upload pictures to this site so if you are interested please email me for photos on r_mac_x@hotmail.com

I will happily send pictures and answers any questions. Thanks for reading

Racy-mac
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2014 :  19:40:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forgot to mention that I'm in Middlesbrough area :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000