New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2014 :  09:00:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, it's been ages since I posted any photos.

I complained on the Facebook group about Storm not using the kitchen roll I'd put in after removing his exo-terra snake cave, which had got too small. This kitchen roll had been in his viv for over a month. The morning after I posted about it, what did I find ....

I fed him and left him coiled tight around his mouse to change his water. I came back to this!

Xxx

Wheels
Hatchling

103 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2014 :  10:22:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not only is he in the roll, he's sticking his tongue out at you! You need to nip this cheek in the bud

Wheels loves his kitchen roll hides; he uses two at once and slides back and forth between them, sometimes more snake in one sometimes in the other....

In the second picture, maybe he had to undo his jeans to fit the food in, I know I have to do that sometimes

Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2014 :  18:07:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wheels

Not only is he in the roll, he's sticking his tongue out at you! You need to nip this cheek in the bud

Wheels loves his kitchen roll hides; he uses two at once and slides back and forth between them, sometimes more snake in one sometimes in the other....

In the second picture, maybe he had to undo his jeans to fit the food in, I know I have to do that sometimes

lol
That is a great pic. must be so awkward to get in though! least if he did get properly stuck cardboard is easy to get soggy! Snakes are weird, , like kids, happy to play with the boxes rather than the expensive thing it came in lol sure Kellogs would rather go in the box instead of the pricey hide it came in

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

coxymk2
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1245 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2014 :  19:51:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't talk about tubes!!!!! Got a new carpet and thought to use the tube for hides had Bangle on the floor beside to see what he thought, he took off like a scalded cat into the tube took me 2hrs to get him out. Cut it up into pieces afterwards and use it on the floor for exercise.

0.0.1 ANERY (Liquorice)
0.0.1 CAROLINA (Bangle)
0.0.1 AMEL (Boozer)
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2014 :  08:20:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He is a strange snake. He will occasionally use his proper warm hide but most of the time you either find him totally burrowed in the substrate or curled up in the corner of the warm end.

quote:
Originally posted by Wheels

Not only is he in the roll, he's sticking his tongue out at you! You need to nip this cheek in the bud ....

I definitely agree with you Wheels, I need to show him who's boss .

As for him having to 'undo his jeans', that really made me laugh .

I've had one of my snakes go down a high heeled, knee-length boot Coxymk2. Took over half an hour before he came out and that was only after I'd sat for ages with the boot aimed into his viv to try to encourage him out.

Xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000