New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2015 :  21:02:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I know these aren't strictly exotics but I know there are a few fuzzy animal lover on here who may be able to find a home for my friends bunnies...

Daisy (on the left) and Oreo (on the right) are desperately seeking a loving family to welcome them in to their home after their owners circumstances changed and he is unable to give them the attention they need.
These middle aged cuties are used to living indoors in a spacious enclosure. They use a litter tray and love playing with their toys. Both have been neutered so you need not worry about being overrun in a month. They are active and curious, however Oreo can be a bit territorial on his own turf, so is perhaps not suited as a small childs pet. They both love cuddles outside their home.
I would like them to go together as they are well bonded. Unfortunately I cannot provide a hutch, their enclosure was a fenced off part of the spare bedroom. They are used to space and would not cope well with being shoved in a tiny hutch as is far too common these days.
I am asking a £10 'rehoming fee' to deter freebie hunters, the right home is more important than the money.

2.2.3 Corn snakes; Red, Rosie, Liana, Checkers, Luna, Diego, Snowman
1.0 Taiwanese Beauty Snake; Aleron
1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee

Razee
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2525 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2015 :  22:17:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not promising anything, but we were talking about animals at work today, about the rescue centre Maisie came from, and a colleague of mine said she couldn't go there, as she'd be sure to come home with rabbits that need home... She loves rabbits and is very tempted to have some. I will show her this thread tomorrow , if I see her...

0.1.0 late CB10 Carolina corn snake - Bazilishka
1.0.0 CB11 Abbots Okeetee- Little Twiddler
1.0.0 CB11 Hypo corn- Sebastianek
1.0.0. CB14 Butter Motley - Squidwood
0.0.2 CB18 normal/ Okeetee yearlings Bunny and Lalalishka
0.0.1 hognose
0.1.0 stable cat
0.1.0 house cat
Go to Top of Page

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2015 :  07:38:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure ^_^ I'm in Bude, but he may be willing to travel a bit to drop them off at their new home.

2.2.3 Corn snakes; Red, Rosie, Liana, Checkers, Luna, Diego, Snowman
1.0 Taiwanese Beauty Snake; Aleron
1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000