Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

davegt
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2015 :  14:55:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello

Looking to rehome our Corn Sankes, I'd like them to go as a pair as they have lived together for 8 years, no equipment is included, located near Northampton.

DineBag - black and grey - didn't eat mice for the first six months of his life and had to be tube fed, he then started to eat pinky heads if "forced", it took about a year for him to get the hang of eating normally, he quite happily eats medium mice now with no problems but is still doubtful when presented with large meal. He eats well now and poops, sheds without any problems.

Wilson - orange - was an unexpected pet, I went to the local garden centre to get some side netting to cover my pond for winter and when I got it home he fell out of it, obviously the garden centre had a pet area and this is where he came from, he was skinny, cold and I didn't think he'd last but after 24h in the warn he starting eating pinks and hasn't stopped eating since, likes mice, eats well, poops and sheds without any problems.

Both snakes are used to being handled and have never bitten anyone, Wilson will strike at his food when the mood takes him, DineBag prefers to play with it a bit first!

I'm not in a hurry to move these on but they don't get the time they deserve anymore, that doesn't mean they're not looked after properly but they're not handled that often any more, I'd like them to stay together in the care of someone who has experience. Not 100% on Sex but they've always lived together and we've never had any eggs.

davegt
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2015 :  14:58:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Removed

Edited by - davegt on 23/01/2016 00:09:24
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: