New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gaz_1989
Yearling

United Kingdom
931 Posts

Posted - 16/12/2015 :  16:28:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Has anyone had any problems with 888 reptiles?

I used to use them a lot back in 2010-2012 and they were spot on. Everything was always in stock and items were often dispatched the day I ordered them.

I placed an order last Wednesday morning (9.12.15) for just shy of £100 and this morning I am still waiting. 2 items were marked as out of stock on the website so I removed them from the order and assumed everything else was in stock.

I emailed them on Monday and haven't had a reply and I tried to ring them all yesterday trying to contact them via telephone but it was engaged. Finally got through to them this morning and they confirmed the order has not left the warehouse but they don't know why. The lady was lovely and agreed that I should of been informed about the delay and said that I SHOULD get the order before Christmas, from December 9th!?!

She said she would get back to me within the hour to let me know what the hold up was. 3 hours passed and she never got back to me, so I rang her back, she made some excuses and said she would get back to me before she went on lunch. Another 3 hours passed and I had heard nothing. Just rang her again and she says that 2 items were out of stock, but they had alternatives in stock which they could ship to me tomorrow.

I've asked for a full refund on the whole order. I think the service I have received is terrible, the communication more than anything.

I really wanted the kit here before now so that I could set everything up a few days before my corn arrives and then give him chance to have a feed and settle in before Christmas so that my daughter can handle him on Christmas Day (she thinks it's her present off Santa)

I'm just hoping this is a one off and not another decent company going downhill.

0.0.1 CB15 Amel Corn - Billy
1.0.0 CB16 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Hunter

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 16/12/2015 :  22:14:22  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Try swell reptiles http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/ these are the best I have found

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

Gaz_1989
Yearling

United Kingdom
931 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2015 :  15:28:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks donnie will keep them in mind. M

0.0.1 CB15 Amel Corn - Billy
1.0.0 CB16 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Hunter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic