Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 22

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  22:23:36  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hahaha, gmac those are fab! I love seeing you all, its so unusual, some of you look completely different to how I expected, others are exactly what I thought! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  22:29:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So strange when you have a mental pic of someone then it's like so different! The forum names can confuse you when it comes to whether the user is a guy or a lass to! I suppose on reflection Newbie may have sounded a bit like a lads name, I'm female for the record! x

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  22:31:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Newbie

So strange when you have a mental pic of someone then it's like so different! The forum names can confuse you when it comes to whether the user is a guy or a lass to! I suppose on reflection Newbie may have sounded a bit like a lads name, I'm female for the record! x

don't let the skirt kilt fool you im a bloke

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  22:33:18  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Are you sure gmac? ;) Why dont you get a picture up newbie? I can encourage/push as many people as I want now that I did it!! xD You know you love me reallyyy! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  22:33:31  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sullysteve

Thought i might as well....let you guys see a couple of pics from photo shoot we did for the band.
I'm the one with the check shirt!

i listened to your bands myspace and was really good can you link it on here again so i can listen more? and can i download theese anywere

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

sullysteve
Yearling

United Kingdom
507 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  22:45:10  Show Profile  Visit sullysteve's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No probs stotty! Thanks for the support!

www.myspace.com/deccade

We are currently having a change of direction and band line up, but i am the main song writer so the music should stay the same like "hooker" for which is available on itunes for download!

Sul

1.0 Corns Geoff (Ghost)
0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Heidi
1.1 Kings - Pete (Florida) + Mamba (Cali Stripe)
1.2 Ball Pythons (Pastel + Bumblebee + Normal)

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  23:15:58  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sullysteve

No probs stotty! Thanks for the support!

www.myspace.com/deccade

We are currently having a change of direction and band line up, but i am the main song writer so the music should stay the same like "hooker" for which is available on itunes for download!

Sul

anywhere were i can get shammamugaaboothpathy?

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  23:30:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
could have sworn this thread is for members photos

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  23:34:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Me at the great pyramid. (I'm 6'4", those blocks are HUGE).

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  00:04:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Hahaha, gmac those are fab! I love seeing you all, its so unusual, some of you look completely different to how I expected, others are exactly what I thought! :P
Tiffany-x

I agree, most of you look so different to how I thought you would.....in a good way though
Go to Top of Page

Ammerz
Hatchling

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  00:48:57  Show Profile  Click to see Ammerz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

You are all far far braver than me!! :P
Tiffany-x

When your next in notts, I'll find you and get you drunk, then you can ahve drunken bravey to go through with it all

I'll get the ice cube and sewing needle at the ready!! I'm all about saving money!! Lols!

These are my tattoos!!!
I got this one done cuz I have a bit of a soft spot for wolves

This one I got after me niece died. Her name as Isobel and she died 3 days after she was born. Her and her identical tin sister Jessica had twin to twin transfussion syndrone, where one grows faster than the other. Isobels heart just got too big and gave out :( I was always told when children die they become butterflys so I got these tattooed on my foot to remember her.

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  09:06:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think there are already a load of me up on here anyway, but here we go anyway...........

Me and for those on the chat, Dan87

I actually dont seem to have very many of me!!

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  09:07:21  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww, Ammerz that is so nice, its a pretty tattoo in general but that story is amazing.

Nice to know we have someone else to join in!! xD This sounds like it is going to be a rather interesting experience!! :P
Tiffany-x

Edit - I think you must of posted while I was replying, they are fab pictures Mike, you look like such an interesting person!

Edited by - Tiffany-x on 09/01/2011 09:09:06
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  09:42:37  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok i dont normally do this but here is one of me and the mrs! Looking through the pics on here and my metal image of people was way off too! LOL

Edited by - Doogle on 09/01/2011 09:48:24
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  09:44:58  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww, thats a lovely picture! :) Its weird how we automatically expect people to look a certain way, its so stereotypical of us! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  11:25:48  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Rolf I love band photoshots. Why do they always make the band members seem uninstrsted in whats going on and all looking in different directions XD

Nice skirt there g :p they are some nice legs :D

and daww to the rest of you XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  11:28:54  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Im sure I havent seen a picture of you on here yet? xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

frai
Hatchling

143 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  12:06:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
get ready its a scary one .....

sorry about the size of the pic but if ya going to freak people out you might as well do it right lol and as we are show pics of tattoo here is mine

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  12:16:53  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice picture Frai! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  22:58:32  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This would be me:

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 22 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000