Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 22

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  14:50:58  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sika

Funny to see all of you (and some funnier than others ti hi)

Well this is me, and the other me is me new years eve.

saw that one on face book

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  15:12:05  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I suppose I should throw up an image or two X3 I look a lot different at the moment, and haven't had any photos taken for a LONG time, but I can show you where I'm aiming to get back to? I need to lose 4stish to get there, but I'm on the road back!

MOST recent. For some reason the OH thought I looked funny with a pan on my head x.x

Me'n the other half.

Yes, I do usually shave one side of my head XD I'm currently aiming for that hairdo back. Shame my hair doesn't seem to want to grow currently x.x

What can I say? My most treasured photo EVAH! I get to met my idol! Yes guys, I was a rugby player, and I did love it dearly (don't now so much - having back problems and watching rugby makes you very nostalgic T^T)! Awww, that was the best day of my life! Celebrated for losing 3 1/2 st in a year, and then I get to meet Matt Dawson. So happy X33 I even got to dance with him!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)

Edited by - tehbunneh on 06/01/2011 15:12:40
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  15:33:40  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sika if that blue hair real? If so I am envious!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  16:13:04  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha, great pictures guys, gimme some time to find something suitable then you can all see me. I dont get on too good with cameras though, so there arent too many pictures of me lurking around!! :P Ill have a little look on my computer, maybe ask a couple of friends, cause I dont tend to have pictures of myself!! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  16:21:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Hahahaha, great pictures guys, gimme some time to find something suitable then you can all see me. I dont get on too good with cameras though, so there arent too many pictures of me lurking around!! :P Ill have a little look on my computer, maybe ask a couple of friends, cause I dont tend to have pictures of myself!! xD
Tiffany-x

I hate having my pic taken. That one of me was taken by my dad on xmas day. I didn't know he had my camera and I was messing about pretending to pose in a trolley brochure, looking for the shops kinda pose. pmsl

It's the only recent pic of me!
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  16:34:09  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I actually have loads more pictures than I thought, I am considering a couple from my last day of school, but since then Ive had a huge hair cut, apart from that I dont think I look too different!! :P Im trying to look for a nice one, but they seem to be none existant!! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  16:39:48  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
we will accept you how every u look, they accepted me ok :)

1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  16:43:04  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tehbunneh

Yes guys, I was a rugby player, and I did love it dearly (don't now so much - having back problems and watching rugby makes you very nostalgic T^T)!

i can relate to that i used to play at county and country school level until i damaged my upper back in a bad tackle resulting in a long stay in hospital never played again after that day

1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
591 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  16:47:37  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just a random edit I did when I was bored.
When it comes to pictures of me, over loaded with colour and messed up and small works well lol.

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
1.0.0 Normal Royal - Ronald.
1.0.0 Carpet Python - Magic.
1.0.0 Amel Corn - Pendulum.
1.0.0 Anery Corn - Chilli.
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Wormsle.
0.1.0 California King x Mexican Black - Lucy.
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko - Bear.
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  16:53:07  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I can promise you, you do not want to see me looking bad, Im a sight for sore eyes as it is!! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
591 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  17:05:30  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I would say I am too.
But I don't really care what people think of me lol.
So it's all good.

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
1.0.0 Normal Royal - Ronald.
1.0.0 Carpet Python - Magic.
1.0.0 Amel Corn - Pendulum.
1.0.0 Anery Corn - Chilli.
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Wormsle.
0.1.0 California King x Mexican Black - Lucy.
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko - Bear.
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  17:06:43  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

me :)

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  17:10:49  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Theres the little cutie!! :P I suggest you make your way onto msn, could do with a chat!! :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  17:15:41  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Sta~ple Posted - 06/01/2011 : 15:33:40
Sika if that blue hair real? If so I am envious!

Well, it's a real blue wig
(But must admit I really loved it!)

0.1 Corn snake - Motley Sunglow (Aia)
1.0 Hognose - normal (Vitus)
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  17:19:23  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure if my bad back is from rugby or not x.x Haven't played in 6 years though. Nearly got to Regional level T^T Gutted!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  17:21:04  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Promise you wont laugh!! :P As I said previously, since these pictures I have cut all my hair off into a bob, so I might one day post a more recent one, but this is only like 6 months or so ago! :)

Ok so this one is great, cause you cant see my face, apart from me looking gormless with my gob wide open, and my nails look good, (unlike those things some of you lot have on the ends of your fingers!!) so you can admire those!! xD

And one of my face. :'( This is me and my amazing friend Jess, if you didnt aready guess I am the one on the left. Its not the best picture in the world, and I have my hair across my face, but oh well. :P Im not the posing kind in case you didnt already realise!!

Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  17:39:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice to see you Tiffany!

That second pic is really nice and yes, your nails in the first one are fab!
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  17:42:30  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks hun! :) I love getting my nails done, but I have been too skint since the summer!! :'( I will get my hands on a better picture soon, where I dont look quite so round!! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  17:47:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have never had my nails done!

I bit my nails really badly till I was 21 but since then I have kept them long but I still get the urge to bit them.

Would like to get my nails done but I'd rather put the money towards another snake now lol
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  17:52:36  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

I'd rather put the money towards another snake now lol

i think we all would

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 22 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000